• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

FlowingVali

FlowingVali

Hello, Goodbye
Sep 13, 2023
I've kept being suicidal a secret, but I fucked up and now my parents know. They kinda suck and think everyone's overreacting and that I'm only a little sad, so they set up a therapist and that's that. Todays Sunday, first therapy appointment is Thursday. I planned to ctb in five weeks and I'm struggling to survive till then. How do I act at therapy for nothing much to change? How I do my work well enough with my depression to not make anyone suspicious? When I try to focus I just get so sad. And I used to be so efficient so any change will be noticed. I wanna end it now but the thing happening in five weeks is important. I've worked so hard for it, and I'll be so happy. I want to end my life when I'm happy.

chuerdhmproton

chuerdhmproton

Mr. Water Pig
Sep 9, 2023
You don't have to completely lie and fake a persona to your therapist, you can be very honest with your therapist as long as long as you omit details about CTB or CTB ideation, they won't be able to force you to go inpatient.

LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
Have you ever tried therapy before? Do you think there is any chance it could help? Talking to someone who (should) validate and take you seriously, since it sounds like you have a lack of that in your life?