• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

StolenLife

StolenLife

-
Sep 19, 2022
It seems that my suicide will be much closer than I expected because I'm likely to fail out of med school. I have attempted jumping in october but the SI was so strong that I couldn't even climb over the bridge rails. Everything else is right, the height is mostly fatal and there's sea underneath. I need something to numb my SI in order to succeed. Another thing is that I'm socially dumb so i have no idea how people get drugs or weed. Will 4-5 cans of beer be enough considering that I never even got drunk before? I know jumping is scary but it's the only option I have as SN is getting harder to come by.

S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
If myself, I'd have something to eat a couple of hours beforehand (chugging alcohol on an empty tum always makes me sick) and I'd spike my drink with a large Vodka. Here in the UK I'd sooner use strong cider rather than beer, as that works better at making me woozy.
Once that kicks in (I would consume it at the scene) I'd maybe do something daft like try to dance on the edge, or maybe lower myself over the edge hanging on by my arms. Whilst that wouldn't be as ideal as going headfirst it would sort of ease me into the act.

Reactions: StolenLife
Kiraya

Kiraya

too sleepy for this world
May 2, 2023
getting drunk really depends on factors such as your age, gender, weight, and metabolism. being younger, smaller, and having a slow metabolism will make you more likely to have a low tolerance to alcohol :)

also like sven said, i would just try to relax near the edge - u know have a little fun before i go, maybe spin around near the to make myself dizzy ?

Reactions: SVEN and StolenLife
Bobert_Beniro

Bobert_Beniro

Life sucks and then you die.
Mar 14, 2023
self-hypnosis about the unreality of the world can help, just imagine for a moment that you are not falling from a height, but into your bed. You can make it happen through the power of "just do it." When for the first time at a young age I couldn't decide to shave my head for fear of looking defiant, I just told myself to do it and not think about the consequences, and I did it. It was the same with the first drug use. In fact I would recommend finding a benzo and a more peaceful way

Reactions: Hunter2005, SVEN and StolenLife