bleedingbxnes

bleedingbxnes

fight decay, perfect nothing
Nov 20, 2023
I'm talking to someone, we're not dating but he wants to be with me in the future. I really like him but I am planning on catching the bus soon. How can I make him lose all feelings for me so he doesn't feel too much grief when I'm gone?

• Love
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Lost cherry, Adûnâi, deafening and 1 other person
hopelessoceanic25

hopelessoceanic25

Agony.
Nov 29, 2023
I'm in the same exact situation. I was debating on just cutting him off cold turkey.

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi
Neogoloid

Neogoloid

Crush me until there’s nothing left
Oct 28, 2023
Make him dislike you, display traits that men would wanna avoid for a relationship.

• Love
cyandude

cyandude

T-x days left... -.-
Nov 4, 2023
dont do this!!!, you might destroy others relations of him
this, please don't do this lol. what i would suggest is being more monosyllabical, using less words when responding to him gradually and eventually not even replying, he'll eventually understand and stop talking to you. yeah, it sucks, but it sucks way less than having them feel overwhelming grief from your CTB.

• Love
Reactions: edu0z and Adûnâi
deadtomorrow

deadtomorrow

Oct 25, 2023
No problem, don't let others control your path. Just do it, if you want. You won't be there to see the effects of your doing.

• Love
bleedingbxnes

bleedingbxnes

fight decay, perfect nothing
Nov 20, 2023
dont do this!!!, you might destroy others relations of him
I won't, don't worry. His last partner cheated on him, which is part of the reason we aren't dating. It would really hurt him. I'll probably just distance myself

• Love
Reactions: edu0z and Adûnâi
Leavesfromthevine

Leavesfromthevine

Untreated Trauma
Nov 23, 2023
this, please don't do this lol. what i would suggest is being more monosyllabical, using less words when responding to him gradually and eventually not even replying, he'll eventually understand and stop talking to you. yeah, it sucks, but it sucks way less than having them feel overwhelming grief from your CTB.
This worked for me very recently. She still seems to care for me but lost interest in talking to me thankfully.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: edu0z, Adûnâi and cyandude
Lost cherry

Lost cherry

Student
Oct 21, 2023
If you say or if you dont, he will be sad anyway when u ctb. U cant help other to feel better if you are lying. But when u do this, who cares for somebody else feeling? This guy is not strong reason for you, to keep with your life, becase u said you want ctb soon, so Is better for you to not tell anything. If you tell the truth maybe he will call police idk. Or just try to ignore him, act like u dont have so much time, that u are busy.

• Love
Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Little Russian in-cel
Apr 25, 2020
I'm just an autistic incel with zero experience with relationships, so take my input with a grain of salt. But when I was talking to that one and only girl on Reddit, I was only supportive about her suicidal ideation - and even though I did put forward an argument to check out life, I would never try to dissuade her from her decision, manipulate her or summon authorities (if I could).

But other people might be less direct, no idea. Normies seem to hate honesty, and will fuck you up.

I did experience ghosting, so if you were to heed my input, I'd rather you tell him directly to fuck off. Unless you're afraid he might kill you or something - again, not too sure how normies behave. I for one would like a official closure, but YMMV.

• Love
Reactions: Decided98 and edu0z
CuriosityAndCat

CuriosityAndCat

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.
Nov 2, 2023
If you are going to CTB, know people are going to hurt. It's not something that you can avoid. Someone you aren't even officially dating you can prob ghost. He might find out and hurt regardless of what you do. If you aren't prepared that you will be hurting others or can't stand the thought of hurting other people, you should hold off on CTB, and make sure there are no other options.

As far as breaking it off with someone. Copy and paste: Due to personal reasons I won't talk about this can't go anywhere anymore. You seem really nice and I like you, but I gotta break things off. Goodbye.

• Love
Reactions: bleedingbxnes and Adûnâi
J

jackrussell023

Oct 31, 2023
I would like to have someone who was interested in being with me in the future. I partly think you are lucky you have someone wanting to do so, but understand you have plans.

Some form of interaction with someone else, especially dating, would be nice to have and perhaps override some of the negative no one wants to know me talk.

• Love