• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

leyl

leyl

when will i forget?
Feb 9, 2024
Update 1:
Little note: i bought the SN under my mom's and her company's name but used my personal email and bank account (both having my legal name on it). The main concern was her thinking i was up to something dangerous (to others) and ofc getting really mad about me using her identity to buy something so dangerous without asking beforehand.

So, they came back last evening after 8pm. I thought about just pretending to be in bed but realized it's best to confront them directly. But mom greeted me with a smile and dad talked about their outing (all normal). I was just so relieved and decided to flee and hope they would magically forget about it...?​

Silly me.
I came back from school today and saw dad. I am so grateful that mom hadn't come yet because he bluntly asked me: "Did you buy SN?"
I had already braced myself to have a discussion about it today because i was pretty sure they would try to contact the lab to figure what is going on. And i was right, dad explained to me that mom was very mad about the package yesterday as she's never made such an order and would never make on from that lab. So dad decided to call the lab himself today and asked when and who ordered it. The lab said it was a certain [my legal name] (which they either got from my email and/or my bank information).​

----> Thank you so much to the post telling me about the crystals! <3

I don't like lying but i cannot let this incredibly opportunity of CTB get through my fingers. "I wanted to make crystals, can you help me? I heard you can use that (SN) for it. Since mothers day is next month, i was oping to make it a surprise." i bullshitted. He was mad, said it was wrong to order under her name, that it's a dangerous substance and that i should have at least told him and he would have helped me.

...But then, since i said i wanted to make it a gift, he told me to hide it in my room. So that she wouldn't find it when coming home (i think he might find an excuse to conceal my "gift plan" from her). I am laughing at the irony.

I already had saved the dose i need, so i will genuinely be making crystal for my mom with the help of my dad.
I just hope for mom to not strangle me. But i'll try to be even more caring as to not lose her trust. I want my last few months alive to be positive with my family and i want mom to know that at least she got to connect to me and that those last 19 years weren't for nothing.

Thank you everyone for your input ^_^ i did not expect my post to garner much attention and now i not only get less into trouble but actually make something positive out of it (a gift!).​

stoplmp

stoplmp

Not happy
Mar 30, 2024
Update 1:
Little note: i bought the SN under my mom's and her company's name but used my personal email and bank account (both having my legal name on it). The main concern was her thinking i was up to something dangerous (to others) and ofc getting really mad about me using her identity to buy something so dangerous without asking beforehand.

So, they came back last evening after 8pm. I thought about just pretending to be in bed but realized it's best to confront them directly. But mom greeted me with a smile and dad talked about their outing (all normal). I was just so relieved and decided to flee and hope they would magically forget about it...?​

Silly me.
I came back from school today and saw dad. I am so grateful that mom hadn't come yet because he bluntly asked me: "Did you buy SN?"
I had already braced myself to have a discussion about it today because i was pretty sure they would try to contact the lab to figure what is going on. And i was right, dad explained to me that mom was very mad about the package yesterday as she's never made such an order and would never make on from that lab. So dad decided to call the lab himself today and asked when and who ordered it. The lab said it was a certain [my legal name] (which they either got from my email and/or my bank information).​

----> Thank you so much to the post telling me about the crystals! <3

I don't like lying but i cannot let this incredibly opportunity of CTB get through my fingers. "I wanted to make crystals, can you help me? I heard you can use that (SN) for it. Since mothers day is next month, i was oping to make it a surprise." i bullshitted. He was mad, said it was wrong to order under her name, that it's a dangerous substance and that i should have at least told him and he would have helped me.

...But then, since i said i wanted to make it a gift, he told me to hide it in my room. So that she wouldn't find it when coming home (i think he might find an excuse to conceal my "gift plan" from her). I am laughing at the irony.

I already had saved the dose i need, so i will genuinely be making crystal for my mom with the help of my dad.
I just hope for mom to not strangle me. But i'll try to be even more caring as to not lose her trust. I want my last few months alive to be positive with my family and i want mom to know that at least she got to connect to me and that those last 19 years weren't for nothing.

Thank you everyone for your input ^_^ i did not expect my post to garner much attention and now i not only get less into trouble but actually make something positive out of it (a gift!).​
Oh my!

I have been waiting on an update for this. I haven't stopped thinking about your situation ever since you posted it.

Glad it worked.

Reactions: cet and leyl