• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

leyl

leyl

when will i forget?
Feb 9, 2024
So i got SN.
It was pretty hard but i managed to buy it (lab grade) but used my mom's company name to send it. I had planned to send it somewhere else but it got sent home. And mom found it, opened it and let it on a counter.
I just got home from school and my parents went out so i have no idea how she interpreted it or if she suspects it's me.
(Mom is a doctor AND my dad is a chemist)

How do i approach this now? I got the maximum amount i can out of the 1kg bottle without emptying it (like 500g, is it too much?).
Because she'll probably question me about it, HOW DO I EXPLAIN THIS?

I am so scared. I was so close to this plan being perfect but how can i possibly justify buying a deadly chemical? For context i am a 19F highschool bio-chem student. I do plan on going into medicine if that can help. Is there maybe an experiment that uses SN that i could use as excuse?

Just about anything. This is urgent (i have 2h before my parents come back).
Thank you in advance for your help❤️

Last edited:
leyl

leyl

when will i forget?
Feb 9, 2024
You are going to cure meat?
I thought about it but:
1) I am vegetarian 💀 (i am the only one though, my family isn't)
2) In her name and in her company's name?

Maybe i can say that it's a surprise for mother's day (it's in May) and i didn't think through it…
god
i am so stressed right now

Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
It's not a deadly poison.

It's just salt.
Some people use SN to cure meat (I'm guessing this won't help you).

If I remember correctly, there is some experiment, but unfortunately I don't remember at all.

According to google it can also be used as:
- substrate for the production of dyes.
- as an anti-corrosion, descaling and protective coating agent,
- for the synthesis (production) of saccharin, synthetic caffeine and fluoroaromatics and blowing agents
- in the production of concrete and plaster to improve their strength and combat corrosion of iron reinforcement
- for dyeing fabrics
- as a component of drilling oils and lubricants
- as an analytical reagent in the chemical industry

The source is a Polish article on this subject.

If you want to lie, you need to research the topic to be confident.

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
I thought about it but:

Maybe i can say that it's a surprise for mother's day (it's in May) and i didn't think through it…
god
Your going to cure meat for a friend's bday ?

Reactions: juna and leyl
Helween

Helween

This is this and that is that.
Apr 13, 2024
the fact that you got it mean you did some research.. so you're pretty much screwed unless you plan to cure meat like said above. You can switch the box, could hide it somewhere safe and known only by you and said you flushed it and show them the empty box. Even if you said it's for school they can ask which can put you in a dire position.

Reactions: leyl
livinginthedreams

livinginthedreams

i shall be with you my love
Feb 4, 2024
I thought about it but:

god
Maybe you wanted to do some experiements with it on like idk whatever you can do with it and then say you wanted to surprise her with the outcome of that for mothers day ( i dunno what experiement tho but i think saying its a mothers day gift would be fine as long as u dont say its like only the SN youd gift her cus that maybe seems a little weird, so if u say ud use the SN to experiment on.. wait i just found smth on the internet just say you wanted to try and make crystals with the SN and gift them to her for mums day thats why u got it)

LongForWordlessSong

LongForWordlessSong

Mar 26, 2024
So i got SN.
It was pretty hard but i managed to buy it (lab grade) but used my mom's company name to send it. I had planned to send it somewhere else but it got sent home. And mom found it, opened it and let it on a table.
I just got home from school and my parents went out so i have no idea how she interpreted it or if she suspects it's me.

How do i approach this now? I got the maximum amount i can without it emptying (like 500g, is it too much?).
Because she'll probably question me about it, HOW DO I EXPLAIN THIS?

I am so scared. I was so close to this plan being perfect but how can i possibly justify buying a deadly chemical? For context i am a 19F highschool bio-chem student. I do plan on going into medicine if that can help. Is there maybe an experiment that uses SN that i could use as excuse?

Just about anything. This is urgent (i have 2h before my parents come back).
Thank you in advance for your help❤️
Have any hobbies at all that she doesn't really understand? I'm into mycology and brewing, so I can explain away literally any chemicals or lab equipment I get by just bullshitting how it could relate to one of those two things. My parents would always believe me because they didn't understand my hobbies.

But you could do this with literally anything like, do you like riding a bike? Say you just read somewhere that it can be used to clean rust off bikes or something idk. Literally any bullshit excuse just try to sound smart and say its for whatever hobby

Chronosphere

Chronosphere

Student
Jan 17, 2024
mom found it, opened it and let it on a table.
Are your parents okay? If they mistake it for table salt consequences can be bad.

Oh, and, if you are bio-chem student, then just tell it's for your project.

Reactions: juna
darkenmydoorstep

darkenmydoorstep

Not Waving But Browned Off….
Sep 27, 2023
It's not a deadly poison.

It's just salt.
Some people use SN to cure meat (I'm guessing this won't help you).

If I remember correctly, there is some experiment, but unfortunately I don't remember at all.

According to google it can also be used as:
- substrate for the production of dyes.
- as an anti-corrosion, descaling and protective coating agent,
- for the synthesis (production) of saccharin, synthetic caffeine and fluoroaromatics and blowing agents
- in the production of concrete and plaster to improve their strength and combat corrosion of iron reinforcement
- for dyeing fabrics
- as a component of drilling oils and lubricants
- as an analytical reagent in the chemical industry

The source is a Polish article on this subject.

If you want to lie, you need to research the topic to be confident.
Could you not say they company sent you the wrong thing/got an order mixed up? Just look at it and say "duh! I can't believe they sent me that when I'd asked for X!"
Think I'd be inclined to do that and even fake a 'customer service call' to someone saying they sent out the wrong order.

leyl

leyl

when will i forget?
Feb 9, 2024
Also other context: her company is a cosmetic clinic. She often buys products but they are for human use (botox, peelings, fat dissolvants, and many more). SN would never be used for any of that.

I got the way more than the necessary amount for CTB but I am actually more afraid she'll think i am trying to poison my family or something.
She also knows i'm suicidal but i "promised" that i wouldn't attempt (she doesn't know i already have for quite some years now).

Why would she then think i'm trying to kill my family? She is like that sometimes. I am in severe depression (but don't look like) so i have been isolating myself a bit from my family these last few months and so she started to think that means i dislike them.

I am seeing a therapist and have made real effort to be more present but what if she thinks i am crazy? There is a death warning on the package, it's an obviously dangerous substance.
Are your parents okay? If they mistake it for table salt consequences can be bad.

Oh, and, if you are bio-chem student, then just tell it's for your project.
No it wasn't the kitchen table, more like a counter. The container looks very obviously like a chemical container and i know she knows it's one. And there's a receipt. My name isn't on there, just hers tho
Could you not say they company sent you the wrong thing/got an order mixed up? Just look at it and say "duh! I can't believe they sent me that when I'd asked for X!"
Think I'd be inclined to do that and even fake a 'customer service call' to someone saying they sent out the wrong order.
The only problem is there's her name and her company name on it. Not mine.
The package is very directed at her but she would never buy that and she isn't a customer from that lab.
So me buying a dangerous substance in her name on her back looks pretty bad (cus it is😭)

Last edited:
4_science

4_science

Apr 12, 2024
How about asking for addional stuff for your research on the effect of toxins in freshwater systems and eco systems in general? For school ofc. Ask for 2 plastic cups (test and control group) seeds, borrow some scoops of soil in two different plastic bags to avoid contamination. Have like a check list on the table for them to see next to pen and a book. I wouldn´t hide it at all for a couple of days if they bring it up. Even if she looks it up there is not much to it. Sche´d need to look up sn + suicide to know it is used for that. If you ordered without her permission apologise for that.

stoplmp

stoplmp

Not happy
Mar 30, 2024
Oh wow. This is my greatest fear.

I also bought everything needed and managed to hide it all, but damn imagine out of nowhere finding a package of meto, a really big package of SN, 1L of distilled water, painkillers, a digital weight, pipettes and a whole ass nitrite test kit 😭

If this does happen, I'm thinking about saying that I was testing nitrite on tap water and distilled water to compare the difference out of pure curiosity (if anything I'd just say that I saw it on a YT video and got curious), I don't know, but maybe this could work for you?

B

bipbapbop

Experienced
Mar 7, 2024
Also other context: her company is a cosmetic clinic. She often buys products but they are for human use (botox, peelings, fat dissolvants, and many more). SN would never be used for any of that.

I got the way more than the necessary amount for CTB but I am actually more afraid she'll think i am trying to poison my family or something.
She also knows i'm suicidal but i "promised" that i wouldn't attempt (she doesn't know i already have for quite some years now).

Why would she then think i'm trying to kill my family? She is like that sometimes. I am in severe depression (but don't look like) so i have been isolating myself a bit from my family these last few months and so she started to think that means i dislike them.

I am seeing a therapist and have made real effort to be more present but what if she thinks i am crazy? There is a death warning on the package, it's an obviously dangerous substance.

No it wasn't the kitchen table, more like a counter. The container looks very obviously like a chemical container and i know she knows it's one. And there's a receipt. My name isn't on there, just hers tho

The only problem is there's her name and her company name on it. Not mine.
The package is very directed at her but she would never buy that and she isn't a customer from that lab.
So me buying a dangerous substance in her name on her back looks pretty bad (cus it is😭)
If there's nothing tying you to the package then why don't you take out what you need and then leave it on the counter. She might think that the company sent it by accident and then just return what's left.

Reactions: Forveleth
EyesOfNight

EyesOfNight

the night will be eternal
Feb 2, 2024
If there's nothing tying you to the package then why don't you take out what you need and then leave it on the counter. She might think that the company sent it by accident and then just return what's left.
Extremely risky. If the mother doesn't notice that it has been opened then the company sure as hell will and that's if they even accept returns.

B

bipbapbop

Experienced
Mar 7, 2024
Extremely risky. If the mother doesn't notice that it has been opened then the company sure as hell will and that's if they even accept returns.
Yes, but if there's no way to prove that OP bought it then it wouldn't be their problem. I think the whole situation is very risky, but I would personally just remove any involvement rather than some of the more elaborate solutions in this thread. Also, I'm terrible at lying so keeping quiet is usually how I handle these things.

Reactions: EyesOfNight
D

dggtscccvfd

Arcanist
Jun 1, 2023
Why not just tell the truth: you were planning to commit suicide secretly so you ordered SN on the internet. Unfortunately, you've been busted as your mother has discovered the SN. She might go mad, but at least you've avoided lying.

kilowatt

kilowatt

A gun is the greatest negociator
Sep 9, 2023
You could say it was a wrong order, or you actually ordered something else.
You can say you mixed it um with sodium nitrate, and you actually needed the nitrate for another cause (for example, it's used in fertilization of plants and preserving of products).
As other people said, there's easy way to get around it if you said you need to use it for a project, if you have a passion for chemistry.

Reactions: juna
LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
Why not just tell the truth: you were planning to commit suicide secretly so you ordered SN on the internet. Unfortunately, you've been busted as your mother has discovered the SN. She might go mad, but at least you've avoided lying.
I think she wants to try to keep the SN.

hysterical&useless

hysterical&useless

let down
Apr 14, 2024
I thought about it but:

god
a few thoughts:

(i read through the thread to get some context too)

1. perhaps the best option i can think of - you could also play it off as something casual e.g "oh i heard nitrates are good fertilisers" (sodium nitrate is used in many fertilisers, and is valued as it doesn't change the pH of the soil) you could say that you've been researching how to grow flowers - and could be played off as a gift for family since they think you've been distancing yourself etc

2. since your family eat meat maybe you could say that you were going to cure some meat for them as a surprise ? (this also works as a gift for a friend)
- you could expand and use the same reasoning as the previous

2. as a fellow high school bio/chem student it's a bit sus if you say that it's for school since it's a deadly chemical so maybe avoid that ? it would definitely raise a few red flags especially considering your dad is a chemist 💀 - however maybe for an independent research project it would be fine (personally i wouldn't risk it tho)

i bet you're super stressed out, so best of luck ◡̈

EyesOfNight

EyesOfNight

the night will be eternal
Feb 2, 2024
Yes, but if there's no way to prove that OP bought it then it wouldn't be their problem. I think the whole situation is very risky, but I would personally just remove any involvement rather than some of the more elaborate solutions in this thread. Also, I'm terrible at lying so keeping quiet is usually how I handle these things.
I do like the suggestion from @LongForWordlessSong
Only issue would be the payment tying her directly to the purchase.
If the company simply refuses to grant a refund and doesn't send the package back then it would work. Potential issue would be them trying to sue or something, I don't know how companies handle this stuff.

Reactions: bipbapbop
B

bipbapbop

Experienced
Mar 7, 2024
I do like the suggestion from @LongForWordlessSong
Only issue would be the payment tying her directly to the purchase.
If the company simply refuses to grant a refund and doesn't send the package back then it would work. Potential issue would be them trying to sue or something, I don't know how companies handle this stuff.
Damn i didn't think of the payment methods. I guess pretending you have a niche hobby might be a better option. I doubt a company would sue for such a small amount of money. No matter what, I hope OP is okay and gets thru this.

Reactions: EyesOfNight
yearsoflonliness

yearsoflonliness

Apr 4, 2024
Undoubtedly there was a packing slip in the box and the company will have no problem disclosing the payment method and the name on it. One search of SN online will come up with suicide articles and since they know OP is suicidal it's going to be so obvious there's no good defense. You're busted.

Reactions: dggtscccvfd
DyingToDie123

DyingToDie123

she/her
Oct 25, 2023
Been following this, I have no advice but I hope things turn out okay <3

• Love
Reactions: leyl