• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

LLLoser

LLLoser

Goodnight, I've not forgotten you.
Mar 11, 2023
I don't know how to get over life, I'm ready to kill myself, I want to so bad but anytime I try I think of the things I have not yet completed or how much I'm gonna miss something or someone or I want to finish this before I go. I just want to do it but those thoughts stop me. Like my partner has been ignoring me for a few months now and I still want to wait for them but I'm just too tired exhausted to continue on living but another part of me is telling me if I just wait a little longer they'll come back and everything will be alright. And that stops me, I just want to die. Someone please help, and sorry if this doesn't make sense I'm high

S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
I'm not sure that anyone can help, no matter how much we relate to how you feel and would love to assist. It doesn't really sound so much that you truly wish to die, as much as you want to have things in your life change. To regain the interest of your partner, be more energetic, get back your old energy.
If these things don't happen and nothing else changes you'll probably still feel wretched, miserable and sick of life. Perhaps if you looked at the Recovery section some of the folk there who have been in your position could point to how things got better for them.
Best wishes whatever happens.

Upvote 0
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
I don't think anyone can help get over life. We are only truly ready when we carry out the act.

If you have things you want to try in life, try them and if it doesn't work out we always have the option to CTB.

Reactions: lostforever77
Upvote 1