Hassle

Hassle

Mar 19, 2023
How can I stop caring about other people and how they would feel if I did it? I care about too much in this life to actually go through the process of taking it but I feel like it'd be much easier if I could find a way to detatch from them.

Reactions: noname123
ClownCringe

ClownCringe

Remember being able to move?
Jan 18, 2020
Not a manual thing you can do reliably. What are the things motivating you to go?

Reactions: Lookoutbelow
Hassle

Hassle

Mar 19, 2023
Not a manual thing you can do reliably. What are the things motivating you to go?
My terrible anxiety and possible adhd that prevents me from even functioning properly at times. The fact that i'm going to fail my last year of school. My inability to connect with others because of deep trauma related to abuse leaving me even more lonely. I'm done fighting it I just want it all to end.

• Hugs
Reactions: Painfu.Ll.suffering and thewalkingdread
ClownCringe

ClownCringe

Remember being able to move?
Jan 18, 2020
My terrible anxiety and possible adhd that prevents me from even functioning properly at times. The fact that i'm going to fail my last year of school. My inability to connect with others because of deep trauma related to abuse leaving me even more lonely. I'm done fighting it I just want it all to end.
Sorry to hear mate, what year of school are you in?

Lookoutbelow

Lookoutbelow

Jump to it
Sep 14, 2023
How can I stop caring about other people and how they would feel if I did it? I care about too much in this life to actually go through the process of taking it but I feel like it'd be much easier if I could find a way to detatch from them.
I can only speak for myself but as time goes on I have slowly become more numb to it all. I'm not sure it is something you can actively achieve quickly. I think it just happens more passively over time. Just my opinion.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I believe a lot of people just wanted to be gone so badly, and as well as being fortunate enough to have had access to a reliable suicide method this meant they were able to cease existing on their own terms, I envy those who are gone.