• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Fadeawaaaay

Fadeawaaaay

Visionary
Nov 12, 2021
Good question. I keep hoping it will happen from natural causes, but that's pure fantasy.

Reactions: Yavannah
assisted

assisted

🍄
Jul 7, 2022
Good question. I keep hoping it will happen from natural causes, but that's pure fantasy.
i dont have hope for that even though im close to death... but the "natural cause" will be extremely painful (it already is) and i just want it to end... thats why im suicidal, because im dying
i deserve peace, for once

Reactions: TapeMachine and ksp
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
If someone wishes to be gone, all that anyone can really do is, do research into the different methods to decide what is best for themselves. But if I had a good answer to this question I would certainly be already free from this world at this point. Sadly this society makes suicide so unnecessarily difficult for us, limiting access to reliable methods and so many of methods have risks and complications associated with them. It's very unfortunate that things are this way but it's simply the reality. But anyway I hope that you find the freedom that you wish for.

Reactions: TapeMachine and Yavannah