• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

šŸŽµ Be all, end all šŸŽµ
Apr 17, 2023
I don't need there to be a heavenly paradise. I just don't want there to be nothing. Even if it was brief, like mere moments, like an explanation of sorts that was given to me would be enough for me to look forward to.

Reactions: Homo erectus and sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, thatā€™s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Look at NDE's and read up on reincarnation, past lives and stuff

Reactions: Homo erectus
Homo erectus

Homo erectus

Mage
Mar 7, 2023
You already think it is a delusion to have anything after death.

Reactions: sserafim
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
I don't need there to be a heavenly paradise. I just don't want there to be nothing. Even if it was brief, like mere moments, like an explanation of sorts that was given to me would be enough for me to look forward to.
Read this

Nderf.org

Or I watched this and it calmed me down a little bit

"You are a divine being. You matter, you count. You come from realms of unimaginable power and light, and you will return to those realms."

Reactions: sserafim
theboy

theboy

Illuminated
Jul 15, 2022
it is not about deception, it is about your beliefs and what your opinions are regarding life after death. I think you should reflect on what will happen afterwards and come to a conclusion, even if it is not entirely accurate.

Reactions: sserafim and restless.dreams
restless.dreams

restless.dreams

inactive (see my profile)
Feb 7, 2024
The reality is that none of us know what will happen after death. Sometimes I like to imagine that I'll pass on into a warm, sunny place with green fields and see my childhood pets again. But if there's nothing after death, then there won't be a *me* to be upset about it, you know?

Reactions: Homo erectus and sserafim