Square251

Square251

Mar 19, 2023
I've never met a single person who showed interest in me in any kind of way. It's almost as if I'm just repulsive. What's so wrong with me? Why am I such a piece of shit? Why bother even continuing to live like this?

• Hugs
Reactions: Joarga, The anhedonic one, ForgottenTomb and 4 others
cgrtt.brns

cgrtt.brns

wandering ghost (he/him)
Apr 19, 2023
i relate to feeling as if im repulsive to other people. im not really sure how id advise dealing with it as i dont know how to myself. i guess most people would probably say the first step is loving yourself, but ive yet to make that happen for me and not sure if i ever will. the only other thing i can think of would be focusing on other parts of ur life like hobbies n stuff but not going into it like expecting to find someone just doing it bc u enjoy it if that makes sense, and maybe ull accidentally find someone through things u enjoy that youll have more of a reason to connect with? i feel hypocritical saying that tho bc ive never managed to do that myself so idk.

• Hugs
Reactions: The anhedonic one
Not.Flugel

Not.Flugel

✨Invaild Pharmacy Student✨
May 7, 2023
Sorry for an incoherent speech or grammar, I am drunk af. I would appreciate any tips too, because I fucking hate myself so much that I want to ctb so bad almost every moment. I hate the "you should love yourself" bs because, I just can't. I hate myself so severely, it's not even funny. Sorry for ranting, but I am stuck in the same cycle :(

• Hugs
Reactions: The anhedonic one
Square251

Square251

Mar 19, 2023
i relate to feeling as if im repulsive to other people. im not really sure how id advise dealing with it as i dont know how to myself. i guess most people would probably say the first step is loving yourself, but ive yet to make that happen for me and not sure if i ever will. the only other thing i can think of would be focusing on other parts of ur life like hobbies n stuff but not going into it like expecting to find someone just doing it bc u enjoy it if that makes sense, and maybe ull accidentally find someone through things u enjoy that youll have more of a reason to connect with? i feel hypocritical saying that tho bc ive never managed to do that myself so idk.
Yeah I get that. It's ironic sometimes how we give decent advice that we can't even follow ourselves lol. I do the exact same thing.
Sorry for an incoherent speech or grammar, I am drunk af. I would appreciate any tips too, because I fucking hate myself so much that I want to ctb so bad almost every moment. I hate the "you should love yourself" bs because, I just can't. I hate myself so severely, it's not even funny. Sorry for ranting, but I am stuck in the same cycle :(
Definitely feel the same way. I sure as fuck wouldn't mind getting wasted rn but I can't unfortunately.

• Hugs
Reactions: The anhedonic one and cgrtt.brns
ForgottenTomb

ForgottenTomb

May 26, 2023
Your frustration is definitely understandable. I am having the same experience. I want to break out of the isolation because it's making me more socially awkward by the day, but it's difficult to break out and work on that when no one wants anything to do with you.
After a while you begin to think that you yourself are defective, that making connections is something others can do, but not you.
I hope you will find your people one day, the people who truly accept you and care about your well-being.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: The anhedonic one and Square251
noxu77

noxu77

Flip a coin ,take a chance.
May 29, 2023
I've never met a single person who showed interest in me in any kind of way. It's almost as if I'm just repulsive. What's so wrong with me? Why am I such a piece of shit? Why bother even continuing to live like this?
I may be a little late, but I do wish to give you my perspective on your question. The majority of the time, people cannot be loved unconditionally. I'm not trying to be negative or anything, but it's more about what you have to offer. What would make you desirable? What things can you control and what can't you? In the current climate of the world, it doesn't love people for who they are but for what they can offer. Society would accept you if you offer value. I'm not saying you don't, but I would say change what you can and try to maximize those qualities as much as possible. The things you can't control, you simply can't. Get your looks, finances, and other aspects of your life under as much control as possible I can give you someplace to start if you wish!

Reactions: another@ and The anhedonic one
The anhedonic one

The anhedonic one

Dead inside
May 20, 2023
I'm so sorry you are going through this, and can relate to the feeling all too well.
It's like you are invisible, of no interest to anyone.
As though you don't matter at all.
People just don't give you a second glance, or even acknowledge you are there at all.
It is deeply upsetting to have to deal with this.
I wish I could give you a solution but I can't, because I'm going through this too.

Reactions: another@ and noxu77
Coldpizza22

Coldpizza22

Crafter
Apr 2, 2023
You can try to engage with people more. Just greet people with a simple hello, also smile when you communicate, that can help

Reactions: another@