• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I

imtiredlol

Mar 30, 2023
Hello, I need know as to which ways can I use for CTB that do not make it obvious that I did CTB, any help? I need to make sure my family doesn't know I did it to myself

B

Buddha.chris

Mar 25, 2023
Depends if you live with your family members they will be the first ones to notice that you have ctb . But if you have your own room that will not be occupied for 24 hours you can try https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-megathread.1156/ from post I've seen it's the preferred peaceful method your family will still know but you can leave a note not to come in or rent a hotel room and write a note saying not to come in

Last edited:
cantdoitcuzimmuslim

cantdoitcuzimmuslim

Mar 3, 2023
For them to not know, that would not be possible as in at some point somebody would ask about you. And without any response, they might put you as missing and you'd be with an unknown cause of death.
But if you don't want them to FIND you, then cbt in the middle of a forest or unusual place could be an option.
I don't know anything more.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
There have been many discussions on here about trying to make suicide look like an accident, but it seems to be very difficult to pull off. If there was a reliable way to do such a thing then I bet that lots of people who have people they are leaving behind would ctb in such a way.

But anyway it isn't like you will be here at that point to see the reactions of other people and even if people get sad by suicide the fact is that everyone has the right to take control over their inevitable fate. We are all destined to die anyway, eventually we very likely won't even exist in the memories of those who continue to stay here.