• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

cowbain

cowbain

teach me empathy
Jul 16, 2019
I can't even order the supplies without freaking the fuck out. But I also don't want to keep living & constantly be triggered back into a situation like this.

• Hugs
Reactions: ImSoTired, notjustyetagain, Weeping Garbage Can and 9 others
Halo13

Halo13

Wizard
May 9, 2019
I'm a pretty anxious person at times but the thought of ctb gives me comfort.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Smashingairwaves, Weeping Garbage Can, mathieu and 6 others
Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019

Im with this dude!!! I have a situation my brain and memory takes me to, at this point I feel so calm its crazy! its to do with CTBing, so I know when I can get back to that place my anxiety will be of no issue

• Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Halo13, Aesop and 2 others
catpissmartini

catpissmartini

Feb 5, 2020
Alcohol takes away the inhibitions and helps me think straight. :wink:

• Love
Reactions: Brick In The Wall and xBrialesana
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Sedatives.

Reactions: notjustyetagain, toodeep and Brick In The Wall
xBrialesana

xBrialesana

Become Dust With Me, My Love.
Dec 17, 2019

Literally it's the only thing that can help remind me "It's gonna be okay". I know it will be over.

And in some miracle life turnaround all of the sudden I look like a fucking model, then there's that!

Until then I distract myself with unhealthy substances. Woops

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Mr. Peabody, Halo13, bpdpos1 and 2 others
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
CTB to me is the calm in the storm. It's the one thing we can always fall back on. But the last card in our hands. So lets all try to shed our anxiety and squeeze ever last drop of happiness before hand!

• Love
Reactions: xBrialesana
Lastsauce

Lastsauce

Experienced
Dec 22, 2019
I will be doing it anxiously, that's for sure.

Reactions: dmsdnd18 and toodeep
toodeep

toodeep

Feb 5, 2020
I can't even order the supplies without freaking the fuck out. But I also don't want to keep living & constantly be triggered back into a situation like this.
I've found that klonopin eases my anxiety and my depression flourishes in that state . To each their own . Anxiety is like the little meth head in us begging to drive the car , clawing to get out . Shit is powerful stuff

• Love
Reactions: xBrialesana
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
So @Briannacondaaa is a sinkster now. Come hang out with us!
I've found that klonopin eases my anxiety and my depression flourishes in that state . To each their own . Anxiety is like the little meth head in us begging to drive the car , clawing to get out . Shit is powerful stuff
Welcome to the sink too!

B

bpdandme

Experienced
Feb 3, 2020
I have the same issue, I want to die so I don't have this crippling anxiety but can't die because of my anxiety!! Hope you're okay!!

Reactions: bpdpos1
Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
LOL Not saying you're an alcoholic but this unsustainable way of life gets us by until it won't anymore.

I can go days without , but then I can go days with, it makes no sense, if it was removed tomorrow and never given back, It wouldn't bother me, its weird!

nirvana133

nirvana133

Oct 14, 2019
I have had bad anxiety throughout my life, but the desire to go is much more stronger. I'm probably not the best example, because i drink a lot and that lowers your inhibitions, but still after 10 years of dealing with this shit, I'm just done.

T

Tamazi 123

Student
Jan 13, 2020
I'm the same, my anxiety makes me want to kill myself but it has to be high enough anxiety (not nerves) to go through with it otherwise I am too anxious to do anything about it. . I bottled a prepped attempt lastnight cos I wasn't anxious enough and got too scared

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
It could be getting to a state of mind of pure apathy and nonchalance, literally not caring about ANYTHING (this includes money, people, family, etc.). Sometimes people use drugs and alcohol to help combat their survival instinct, or even a combination of both (alcohol and drugs in tandem with meditation and reaching that super calm, fearless state of mind, kind of like a trance).

Mywill

Mywill

Feb 6, 2020
No matter how anxious you're if you aren't taking the first step, you'll go nowhere except to suffer longer.

Throwmyselfaway

Throwmyselfaway

Not gone yet but soon
Jan 14, 2020
I actually calmed down a lot when I ordered my sn. Valium also helps a lot too.

mesohappy

mesohappy

Cat piss sammich??
Jan 10, 2020
With trembling hands,sweaty palms,rapid heartbeat and racing thoughts.

• Hugs
Reactions: littlelady774 and notjustyetagain
AlreadyGone

AlreadyGone

Taking it day by day
Jan 11, 2020
Due to the fear and terror of needing to live another day.

notjustyetagain

notjustyetagain

Oct 28, 2019
being trapped by anxiety into not being able to live and not being able to die is horrible and, whatever's necessary, i hope you can reach a state of mind that allows you to go through with the former, or the latter as a last resort. personally i'm only existing due to anxiolytic narcotics.

there's no guaranteed, foolproof, and benign solution to address SI-related anxiety AFAIK, but echoing others' replies, anything that lowers your inhibitions may help. almost a third of suicide victims in the US have alcohol in their system at the time of autopsy. opiates, benzodiazepines, and other sedatives/hypnotics can also provide artificial courage or at least tame your anxiety to the point you can do what you need to do.

however, there is a risk of a paradoxical reaction (esp. if you're as "fond" of these substances as i am). for me, after taking a big dose of opiates and/or benzos, life doesn't feel that bad anymore: i have the willpower to get out of bed, the courage to check the letterbox -- i'm practically bulletproof. but yeah, be wary of the potential for these substances to miraculously dissolve your pain, traumas/flashbacks, voices, anxiety, fears, depression, stress, etc. and so temporarily reduce the perceived necessity of your attempt. there are less risky methods, like challenging your anxiety at every turn, focusing on the possibility of eternal peace, CBT/DBT, etc. but they take effort and cash and other things that are hard to come by.

anyway, you might need a few well-timed doses to go through distinct steps? i would recommend benzos if your psych/GP is willing to prescribe them, alcohol if not (opiates are harder to come by). maybe: an initial, sufficient dose to overcome your anxiety in ordering what you need for your method, another dose for preparing and finalising your plans, and a last, hefty dose just prior to your attempt. (though there's a delicate balance between readying oneself for one's force/will and forcing/willing oneself to be ready, if that makes sense? excuse my english.)