• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
came back from the hospital. i requested a blood test. this was not a first but this time was different. they put one of those blood pressure things on my bicep when you can see my veins clear as day. so how do drug users know where to inject?

Reactions: sserafim
MortalityScares

MortalityScares

Here for perspective.
Mar 28, 2024
I don't inject or use any drugs aside from pot but I've heard that drug users will oftentimes tie something around their arm in order to find a vein. This is an uneducated and vague answer though so somebody correct me if I am incorrect lmao

EDIT: I don't think I read the question properly lmaoooo

• Informative
Reactions: sserafim
ColorlessTrees

ColorlessTrees

Stuck
Jan 4, 2022
They have phlebotomists do it for them, then run. Source: my teacher.

Just felt like a tongue-in-cheek answer, sorry. How most of them do it? No clue. Maybe a "tourniquet" as hinted at above. I'm not that educated about drugs, but it's not that hard to go off of touch, honestly. I'm sure if they're addicts, they've done it enough for it to become second nature.

ColorlessTrees

ColorlessTrees

Stuck
Jan 4, 2022
all good humor is appreciated. i have no idea who they are. first thought would be that they deal with phelm? cheers to you.
Phlebotomy is the specialized skill/and or job of drawing blood. Hence, druggies using them to find the vein. I've heard it doesn't exist as a stand-alone occupation everywhere, but I have a license, that's why I know. Also, it was a real story from my teacher, a repeat occurrence according to her.

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
cool occupation! i could have googled it but was feeling especially lazy and google sucks lately anyway. thank you for the info.

but c'mon please a druggie would know to find someone in your field?

B

brokenboy

May 17, 2023
came back from the hospital. i requested a blood test. this was not a first but this time was different. they put one of those blood pressure things on my bicep when you can see my veins clear as day. so how do drug users know where to inject?
The two most commonly used veins for I.V. injections are the cephalic and basilic veins. The can both be found one on each side of the upper forearm with the cephalic vein being the outer one when the palm is facing up which feeds into your bicep, while the basilic is the one closer to your body. I usually use a belt or thick rubber band to wrap around the upper arm then make a fist for them to become more clear. Hope this helps, and please be safe with whatever your trying to do!

anotherlastchance

anotherlastchance

Your never not you
Feb 3, 2024
Dependance on the person I got veined arms so it's easy I only injected twice in my life but a belt strapped tightly around your arm could help also slapping your arm wil increase the blood flow thus making your veins better to appear being in a warm invironment would help a lot but like I said depends on the person some could do with out slapping or heat but the belt is kinda essential cuz once it's come of you feel the rush immediately i done it with flakka no herion

• Informative
Reactions: MyChoiceAlone