F

fire12362

Student
Dec 10, 2023
I've found plenty of suppliers, but all of them are in EU. Some of them ship to America, but some don't. The American sources don't ship to individuals. I'm also afraid of border protection checking my package only for it to not come to me. So for those of you that have gotten your hands on it in the US, how did you do it?

Reactions: Dliena
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
Mine is facing jail time in Canada. Almost impossible to get nowadays. You should look into carbon monoxide poisoning.

Reactions: Dliena
F

fire12362

Student
Dec 10, 2023
I was planning on going to home depot right now since I have an anchor (or at least i thought) so i decided to test it out and broke my clothing hanging bar while doing a pullup lmfao.

thinvy

thinvy

Woefully Yours, Luka
Aug 7, 2023
I bought from my source back in early December and waited, unsure if they were even legit. If it was a bust, I was ready to lose the 40 bucks I spent lmao. It arrived not too long ago, right after I broke my ankle.

I haven't tested my own supply yet, as SN degrades with oxygen and I don't plan to CTB quite yet, but I've heard good things from them from others on the site

(Heads up, don't ask me for a source. I check this site maybe 4 days out of the week. use context clues from the other threads who received theirs too. that's how I verified mine)

alwayssearching202

alwayssearching202

Dec 6, 2023
I've found plenty of suppliers, but all of them are in EU. Some of them ship to America, but some don't. The American sources don't ship to individuals. I'm also afraid of border protection checking my package only for it to not come to me. So for those of you that have gotten your hands on it in the US, how did you do it?
You've posted also asking about the Philippines and several other countries. Which country do you actually live in?

F

fire12362

Student
Dec 10, 2023
You've posted also asking about the Philippines and several other countries. Which country do you actually live in?
Asking about the Philippines? I live in Florida. I think I might have mentioned finding a source from Portugal.

U

uzuf86

Too many mistakes and regrets
Jan 1, 2024
I found a source that will ship internationally to US. I'm worried about the legality of it though. Is it a crime to get this product shipped to me in the US? Is SN treated as a controlled substance/drug?

If the customs dept. ends up seizing it, will someone come looking for me?

F

fire12362

Student
Dec 10, 2023
That's what I'm curious about. Someone did DM me a source and on the website, it says that customs shouldn't be an issue because they say they don't mark the package as chemical. I think the place I found is someone's little website. Seems fairly new and it seems like they know exactly who they're catering to.

aslongasiremember

aslongasiremember

Oct 8, 2022
I remember the sources that's going through legal troubles. Put it together through cues from everyone's posts. Never pulled the trigger to buy any though (dumb) … if anyone wants to DM me a source I'd be grateful. Been a lurker for years.