• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

delora

delora

Lola (she/her)
Jun 5, 2023
It's honestly pretty random. I saw this drawing and loved the style, smudged charcoal art is pretty cool.
Also, I do see some of myself behind those tired eyes. It seems like a good depiction of how I feel, and at this point I can't imagine changing it.

BojackHorseman

BojackHorseman

The View From Halfway Down
Feb 8, 2023
I didn't give much thought to mine, just took the image of the character my username is based on, but it seems to be causing some confusion about my sex lol (I'm female). I'm trying to think of something good but coming up empty.

How did you guys decide on your profile pictures?
I am also a woman mistaken for a man lol

But I figure most people can already deduce that I must apparently identify with the character, and I do.

1000005462 1000005461

Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Missed my appointment with Death
Mar 9, 2024
I am also a woman mistaken for a man lol

But I figure most people can already deduce that I must apparently identify with the character, and I do.
BoJack Horseman is my favourite show, it's the only thing I can watch during depressive episodes <3 I identify more with Diane than BoJack though

Reactions: Rocinante
halleyscomet

halleyscomet

halley
Mar 26, 2024
My pfp is of a character from an old vocaloid song series called the kagerou project or something like that. I listened to a lot of the songs when I was younger. The character is called Ayano and she essentially killed herself as a sacrifice, so I thought it was a fitting pfp.

BojackHorseman

BojackHorseman

The View From Halfway Down
Feb 8, 2023
BoJack Horseman is my favourite show, it's the only thing I can watch during depressive episodes <3 I identify more with Diane than BoJack though
I think the show is fantastic because I can watch it no matter what mood i'm in. I can enjoy the silly humor in it when I'm in a good mood, like how dog like Mr Peanutbutter acts sometimes šŸ˜‚. Then I can find comfort, and something else I can't quite describe, in it during my depressive moments. I do have things I identify with Diane too, I think I'm a mix of both, but unfortuantly I'm probably more Bojack.

bieatmania

bieatmania

ę—©ćę®ŗć—ć¦ćć‚Œć€‚
Dec 22, 2023
I just picked up some my random drawing of knight from crusade. I didn't think that much.

Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Missed my appointment with Death
Mar 9, 2024
Thanks for the input guys, it was interesting reading all your stories. I've picked a new one, it's a still from a music video from my favourite artist, with the theme of this song (and the entire album) being about life and death.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I changed mine to old-style Garfield as he appears in Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl 2. I find it really funny how this move is a reflector akin to Smash Melee's Fox's Shine and is the very reason that character is so broken. And all Garfield does is turn into his original art style.

Garfield is probably one of my all time favorite characters in anything ever.

Last edited:
damienlerone

damienlerone

my mistake original gangstašŸ”„
May 5, 2024
I chose my pfp from the game Omori which is a psychological horror game about trauma, forgiveness, and death/suicide, I really relate to this game alot and its a really good game so I often find myself yapping about it here and irl lmao, so for me, it was a no brainer to put this. I also chose this specific scene in Omori with Sunny staring into the bathroom mirror and his sister staring at him, right behind him. People might find this scene scary, but its actually the opposite, but i can't tell you why cuz that'll be a spoiler!

Malaria

Malaria

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead
Feb 24, 2024
I identify with the character and find her cute

• Hugs
Reactions: soulkitty
C

ConfusedClouds

Student
Mar 9, 2024
I get too easily overwhelmed and analysis paralysis with any form of decision making. Which then leads to shame/frustration/confusion spirals beating myself up. Throwing words at a user name was enough for me. I'm also pretty lazy and very unimaginative/not creative!

soulkitty

soulkitty

įµįµ‰įµ’Ź· įµįµ‰įµ’Ź· įµįµ‰įµ’Ź·
Apr 6, 2024
It's art I found on Pinterest I feel like it reflects me really well. Also I have a major addiction to changing my profile pic so it's probably not going to be the same one for long šŸ’€ I'm gonna try to resist though
I'm constantly sad and had recently painted a sad portrait so I chose it as my pfp
I always thought the painting in your pfp was so expressive and amazing, I didn't know you painted it šŸ”„šŸ”„šŸ”„

Last edited:
persimmon

persimmon

Student
Jan 21, 2024
An ex told me I reminded her of Spider Jerusalem. Never read it.

bigwomanbigwoman123

bigwomanbigwoman123

Sep 9, 2023
I chose my pfp from the game Omori which is a psychological horror game about trauma, forgiveness, and death/suicide, I really relate to this game alot and its a really good game so I often find myself yapping about it here and irl lmao, so for me, it was a no brainer to put this. I also chose this specific scene in Omori with Sunny staring into the bathroom mirror and his sister staring at him, right behind him. People might find this scene scary, but its actually the opposite, but i can't tell you why cuz that'll be a spoiler!
stop i love omori i cried sm

Lady Laudanum

Lady Laudanum

Student
May 9, 2024
My profile pic is Nana Osaki. I look kinda like her in real life and have a similar personal style.

• Love
Reactions: soulkitty