M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
It's a picture of a girl with my former aesthetic drinking jack. I feel she embodies the parts of my life that were ok. Also I'm high so that's a lot of nonsense.

Reactions: Lennox
Futility

Futility

Student
Aug 13, 2019
I picked my picture because everyone knows me as calm, intelligent and collected, they have no idea what goes on in my head.
It suits me well.

Reactions: Lennox and Life+me=error
nothingleft

nothingleft

Sep 1, 2019
Basically I'm a big fan of ASOIAF <3

Readytogo227

Readytogo227

I just want peace.
Jun 26, 2018
I love classic games, and the Castlevania series is among my favorites. So, I chose Dracula bc I find him to be both tragic (having turned his back on God and lost all he held dear just as I have) and also badass. I mean, he went from a devoted man of God who was a knight until his wife died, to going mad with anger and becoming the Lord of Darkness while his best friend turns against him. He's powerful with magic, resurrects every 100 years and Death itself serves him. So yeah, pretty badass and I just have a soft spot for fallen heroes.

Reactions: restingspot
IsadoraBeauxdraps

IsadoraBeauxdraps

would like to follow that butterfly
Aug 23, 2019
I love classic games, and the Castlevania series is among my favorites. So, I chose Dracula bc I find him to be both tragic (having turned his back on God and lost all he held dear just as I have) and also badass. I mean, he went from a devoted man of God who was a knight until his wife died, to going mad with anger and becoming the Lord of Darkness while his best friend turns against him. He's powerful with magic, resurrects every 100 years and Death itself serves him. So yeah, pretty badass and I just have a soft spot for fallen heroes.
Aaaaaaaaa Symphony of the night :heart:

Mine because I live between dusk and down.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lennox and Baskol1
Pupuce

Pupuce

Nobody exists on purpose. Come ctb
Apr 19, 2019
Had some time to lose, I made a first version with "Bush did 911" first, and then I had an epiphany and made this one.

Reactions: Lennox and Baskol1
marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
I just liked the pic with my sidekick , i`m 56 , live on my own and dont have social media accounts anymore so dont give a **** who knows i`m on here and i`m pretty sure the "authorities " dont either

nzdarkshark

nzdarkshark

The Loved Mistake
Sep 4, 2018
I drew mine.
I like horror, wolves, and fire - hence skulldog ingulfed in flames.

V

Voy

May 22, 2019
looking through my old personal photos to find something that would fit for my pfp. I like something that look relaxing.

snowman626

snowman626

Mage
Jan 28, 2019
Its a pic of one of my afterlife fantasies. Living in an ultra modern utopia home in the middle of an ocean with a beautiful woman.

Conflicted Cat

Conflicted Cat

Experienced
May 23, 2019
Well, I like cats... And my choice of clothing is just all black, so I looked for pictures of black cats!

Cats are the best thing in the universe, and if you disagree you are wrong. (Jk lol)

• Love
Reactions: IsadoraBeauxdraps and Lennox
catwalk

catwalk

Nov 12, 2018
I found a gif of this cat rocking it's head and I just loved it so I put a pic of it as my profile pic almost everywhere

Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
Picked it from a random hentai for the memes tbh

Reactions: TheSoulless
illbeinthegarage

illbeinthegarage

funs fun but who needs it
Jun 14, 2020
ricks failed suicide attempt, hits me in the gut every time

Reactions: weeks of the day
Incorrigible77777

Incorrigible77777

I was born human and I'm sorry for that. ——太宰 治
Jul 9, 2020
My idol who passed away last year, who I wish to go instead of and in his same manner of dying.

E

Epsilon0

Enlightened
Dec 28, 2019
This is an image from an Ingmar Bergman movie that I like.

I change my profile pics every now and them, depending on my mood.

Stormy Raine

Stormy Raine

Quietly counting down the days, hours, minutes..
Apr 7, 2023
I've considered adding a profile picture but am not sure what to use. I'm not comfortable doing anything that would give away my identity (so pictures of me or pets, scenery from where I live, etc).
I googled free gifs and searched suicide. I found this gif and laughed because all my attempts have never been successful so I felt this gif was the most accurate description of my suicide attempts in a dark humorous way.

• Aww..
Reactions: アホペンギン
carac

carac

"and if this is the end, i am glad i met you."
May 27, 2023
I watched a TV show with a character called black fox so I did a Google image search and picked one

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Because I see myself in it.

Alltheywanted

Alltheywanted

I'll just lay here and die
Mar 6, 2023
Pinkerton is my favorite music album.

_Alfarooq_

_Alfarooq_

Useless bastard almost making the decision to CTB.
Jul 24, 2023
I've considered adding a profile picture but am not sure what to use. I'm not comfortable doing anything that would give away my identity (so pictures of me or pets, scenery from where I live, etc).
Maybe you could use mine.

Sapphire

Sapphire

Student
Nov 22, 2022
Mine is a picture of the ocean at sunset. I love looking at the ocean. It's very calming.

Touhou

Touhou

2hu
Mar 9, 2023
I stitched together these two images because I'm a Touhou megafan & I love my country (the USA).
iu
iu

Last edited:
Petrichor45

Petrichor45

Jul 27, 2023
Found a random picture of the Exotic Butters from FNAF on my computer, so I made it my profile picture.

sammiechzxv

sammiechzxv

just a girl who's kinda sad
Aug 7, 2023
I just like the picture of Yuna

crazy_rainbow

crazy_rainbow

tired of feeling invalidated
Jul 27, 2023
it's just a picture of a pretty tourist attraction i once visited! i wanted to put a meme but eh

Rocinante

Rocinante

My name is Lucifer, please take my hand
Aug 26, 2022
I like JoJos Bizarre Adventures and have used either a Gyro Zeppeli or Yusuke Urameshi icon for over a decade now