H

Hunter2005

Student
Apr 15, 2023
I found this place on Twitter when there was an article about this website.

Reactions: demitriusmigsysvotf
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
Many reasons, in this essay I will…

Jokes aside my suicidal ideation came about with childhood bullying. More has happened since but that was the start.

• Hugs
Green Destiny

Green Destiny

Life isn't worth the trouble.
Nov 16, 2019
A myriad of reasons, I was on the Sanctioned Suicide Subreddit for awhile before it was taken down. I agreed with the posts stating suicide should be a basic human right. More personal reasons being that I've suffered multiple head injuries that have changed my life for the worse and that has made life in general significantly more challenging and hard than it already is, and I don't think I want to live through more of it. I want the option to CTB to be ready to use always.

J

JensenX

Jun 6, 2022
A myriad of reasons, I was on the Sanctioned Suicide Subreddit for awhile before it was taken down. I agreed with the posts stating suicide should be a basic human right. More personal reasons being that I've suffered multiple head injuries that have changed my life for the worse and that has made life in general significantly more challenging and hard than it already is, and I don't think I want to live through more of it. I want the option to CTB to be ready to use always.
I agree it's a good plan to have your chosen method researched and ready to go at any time. You don't want to start your research when you ARE at the end of your rope and you're not thinking clearly. There is always the possibility of failure (or causing some permanent physical impairment that will make your life even more unbearable) if you're stressed out and not thinking clearly. It's empowering to have a detailed plan that is ready to implement when it is truly needed.

It's extra important to have a detailed plan rehearsed if you choose a drug method as many things can go wrong. It's best to buy all the drugs in advance. It's not always easy to find all the drugs you need, so prepare well in advance and know exactly how you will proceed. Write it all down and go over it many times in your head.

It's also important to know where and at what time of day you are going to do it. You don't want people to walk in and try to save you as many drug methods will render you unconscious or put you to sleep and you could still be saved if someone discovered you early. Some drugs will kill you quickly, others can take many hours.

There are many things to consider. You might want to inform some people of your decision. This can be easily done by sending scheduled emails to arrive at a later time/date to the people you want to inform. Remember there will be a big cleanup operation after you've passed away, so it's nice to be as considerate as possible to the people who will discover your body. You don't want it to be too decomposed by the time someone finds you. Be aware that it will be traumatic to people who know you well and devastating to close family members.

The most difficult question is what will happen to you after you die. Will you cease to exist? Will you be reincarnated? Will you be resurrected to be judged by God? Will you wake up in purgatory or hell?... and the list goes on. The only sure answer is nobody knows and there are many theories and beliefs. It is worth considering this. Many people like to believe they will enter some kind of spirit realm where they will meet other people who passed. I haven't seen much discussion about this topic on this forum. Most people think ctb is a way to escape temporal pain and suffering, but what comes next? "Next" could be worse according to some beliefs.

• Informative
Reactions: Green Destiny and astr4
L

LifeIsBS

Soon
Jun 1, 2024
Found and watched a YouTube video about the site. I immediately wanted to visit it myself, as I related with the users and site's purpose. Though the creator took care to avoid naming it, after some practically effortless digging, I found it. There's a kind of irony in someone making a video about how disgusting a site is, only to help to them gain a new member. :)
that is exactly how i found this site, at first i was actually really angry because i thought members here encourages suicide but the more i looked through the posts the more i realised that it is actually helpful, maybe not for you who has a near perfect life, who has resources to afford help and live out your life. heck i was so suicidal that my "method" was putting a plastic bag over my head and cutting my wrist untill i bleed out or suffocate. i am glad, like really glad that i found this site, i've known this site ever since, and recently made account after "trying" and realising that life is just not for me.

Now that i look at that video's comments, there are so many people calling this "disgusting", "predatory", "blood thirsty" with thousands of likes haha.. it's insanity. i feel like i'll get get brainwashed just reading those comments. though i do not care if some people here are/were actually pro suicide, information on this site is just really valuable and helpful.

Reactions: JensenX, demitriusmigsysvotf and meoka<3
Roadrunner

Roadrunner

Mar 18, 2024
Honestly don't remember, pure luck perhaps! I had been reading through it for a year or two before actually registering

meoka<3

meoka<3

Passionately misguided
Jun 20, 2024
that is exactly how i found this site, at first i was actually really angry because i thought members here encourages suicide but the more i looked through the posts the more i realised that it is actually helpful, maybe not for you who has a near perfect life, who has resources to afford help and live out your life. heck i was so suicidal that my "method" was putting a plastic bag over my head and cutting my wrist untill i bleed out or suffocate. i am glad, like really glad that i found this site, i've known this site ever since, and recently made account after "trying" and realising that life is just not for me.

Now that i look at that video's comments, there are so many people calling this "disgusting", "predatory", "blood thirsty" with thousands of likes haha.. it's insanity. i feel like i'll get get brainwashed just reading those comments. though i do not care if some people here are/were actually pro suicide, information on this site is just really valuable and helpful.
Yeah, at first I thought it was only "pro-suicide", but actually looking at the site showed it was much more than that. I'm glad I found it.
There's actually a response from one of mods, RainAndSadness, on the video. You should definitely read if you haven't already:
Thread 'My response to Tantacrul and his video.'
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/my-response-to-tantacrul-and-his-video.107547/

Reactions: JensenX, LifeIsBS and demitriusmigsysvotf
J

JensenX

Jun 6, 2022

"No publicity is bad publicity".

The following excerpts from Derek Humphrey's best-selling book, "Final Exit" illustrate this phenomenon well:

Final Exit 1 Final Exit 2

Last edited:
Reactions: LifeIsBS, demitriusmigsysvotf and astr4