Redhat83

Redhat83

Rio:))
Jun 3, 2023
very emotionally with a lot of anger and distress and concern for me that felt very alien to me as I had been doing for so long it just felt as normal as brushing your teeth.

Reactions: woh6
jaxxon_sunn

jaxxon_sunn

Un jour je serai de retour près de toi
May 10, 2023
I cut and scratched my hand a bit and my cousin noticed and asked if a cat got me. I don't have a cat lol but I said yes. I only cut my shoulders since I wear short sleeves but one time I cut too low on my arm so it showed through my short sleeves and I had to try to hide my arm at work. I put concealer on the cuts but it still showed a bit. No one noticed or asked about it thankfully. I told a friend one time and she asked why I would do that to myself and got mad at me. Its really not a big deal to me, I wish people wouldn't react madly like that.

woh6

woh6

Student
May 13, 2023
Only 3 people know. My parents and a friend I had who I opened up about it because she also self-harmed.
My mom was extremely freaked out. Under lots of stress and I could see her shaking and heard about her being unable to sleep. She tried to be understanding but failed. She checked my body every week after that. My dad was the opposite. He's always been less emotional. He said it hurt him a bit but said that it's just a "stupid thing" that I will look back on in the future and see that it wasn't "that serious". It wasn't just a few scratches though, I had been self-harming for about a year and drawing deep cuts, which I still have scars of years later. Sadly he's always thought about my mental health like this. Even my suicide attempt he called a stupid act.
Other than that, people have seen the scars and questioned it, but I shrug it off or make up some excuse.

TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
I got sad looks and told i should get meds off the doctors, then APE mode activated and they continued their programmed dream of dopamine and consumption.

I don't expect help, its fake anyways. Utterly alone and i know its the truth.

Peace is an eventuality, always know that.