little helpers

little helpers

did I tie the tourniquet on my arm or on my neck?
Dec 14, 2021
Had a hell of a time trying to sleep last night so I'm drinking a shitton of coffee now. And leftover Christmas wine. uppers and downers!

Aside from lack of sleep I'm alright

"uppers and downers, either way blood flows!"

that got me thinking if I should try a speedball. oh man. hell no.

Reactions: Huntfish34
TriggerHappy

TriggerHappy

In the kingdom of th blind; the one-eyed are kings
Jan 24, 2021
Slurp it; Snort it;
Smoke it;
Shoot it into '22...
1329242337 008735 1329243463 album normal

Nobody
gives a fuck
about us anyway...

So FUCK 'em.
Love you guys...

• Love
Reactions: little helpers and Huntfish34
CrossroadsCurious

CrossroadsCurious

"Why do we do what we do?"
Dec 12, 2021
Have leftover holiday boxes to burn, I get to go play pyro for a bit. :)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Insomniac and Huntfish34
Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
Same here,. Nothing wrong with being a Pyro !

• Love
Reactions: CrossroadsCurious and Insomniac
N

netrezven

Mage
Dec 13, 2018
Ya, some more hours, a good sleep, and can finally say goodbye to those stupid holidays and go on with my sh*t. Really do mean it, got my parties time a week ago, knew that tonight it's gonna be...like the most perfect possible PRISON ever.

• Hugs
eternalpeace

eternalpeace

Student
Dec 19, 2021
My niece is here today, so I have to put on a happy face for her. Then my sister and bother-in- law are coming over, and I'll have to keep the happy face alive. I don't know if it's my depression, my personality, or just the way life is, but every little thing about being around other people drives me nuts. Aside from "triggering" conversations about jobs, money, and my being single ( No, I don't want to go on a blind date with an acquaintance of your favourite barista), every little thing makes my skin crawl. The way my mother breathes too loudly and talks too loudly. The way my Dad is always hovering, and telling everyone what to do all the time. The way my brother in law makes sure we know his opinion on absolutely everything, whether anyone asked or not. The way my sister does this annoying baby talk voice (not just with her fiancée or kid, with everyone!). The way my sister always brings up stupid things I said/did years ago, and always looks at me like I'm inferior. The way everyone has to chew so damn loudly! Why? Why such loud chewing?! Aaarrrggghhh! I know I should be grateful to have people who want to spend New Years with me, and none of these people are being rude or trying to hurt me. (I'm sure I have tons of habits that irritate them too). I suppose if I were suddenly alone, I might wish for some of the very annoyances that are driving me crazy right now. I try to remind myself of this, but as much as I can recognize it on an intellectual level, I am still dreading participating in New Years.

• Love
GrumpyFrog

GrumpyFrog

Exhausted
Aug 23, 2020
I have entered my final year! Me and my roommate was supposed to go to a New Year party and bring food and booze, I paid for a metric ton of fancy food and some nice alcohol with the agreement that my roommate who pays for nothing has to cook, he surprisingly delivered...and then we both dozed off shortly before we were supposed to be leaving and woke up at 4 AM. So basically we slept through the party and now have several elaborate meals made for a party of 7 and three bottles of fancy booze all for the two of us, which, in my opinion, is the best New Year ever.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34 and little helpers
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
My days are always very long, I never do much, there is nothing that I want to do. I have no interest in living, I just try to pass the time until I fall asleep. Everyday I am frustrated that I was forced to exist without choice and I have to put up with this life. I deserve peace.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Lost Magic and Insomniac
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
This less than a min audio describes how I feel on most days.

Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
I drank way too much lime juice. Of course raw straight from the bottle. Constantly alternating between feeling a tiny bit better and feeling really ill. I wonder if I'm dehydrated. I wish I felt really good. I also hope I can win Zhongli.

Imagine if instead of having to ctb by rope or SN or something, when you wished, Zhongli appeared and took you into Genshin Impact world.

cambrai33

cambrai33

Traveller
Nov 3, 2021
I spent 3 hours in a cathedral sobbing my heart out quietly in a secluded seat. I went to a side alcove and tried to speak and plead with Jesus to make the pain on my loved ones as bearable as it can be. I then asked in confession for a prayer to be said for me to find strength somehow.

Yes all very bizarre but as my day comes up I tremble constantly and will take any comfort that I can

Reactions: Foresight
Under The Graveyard

Under The Graveyard

There is no death. Only a change of worlds.
Jun 24, 2021
I'm suffering from alcohol withdrawal.

• Hugs
Reactions: Foresight
Death_of_a_Phynixx

Death_of_a_Phynixx

09/22/90-2022
Jan 31, 2022
Today will be the same as everyday, I will try to find a way to escape this body and this realm. Maybe a miracle will happen for me today!

Kristicide

Kristicide

I am a prisoner locked up behind xanax bars
Dec 16, 2021
Woke up a bit later than usual. Watched some TV. Showered. Walked the dog. Minor house cleaning and then spent the day watching TV on the couch playing on my phone. Did an hour of an online dance class. Showered. Ate dinner. Walked the dog. Watching TV again until my sleeping meds kick in. This will be repeated every day until my SN arrives.

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34 and Insomniac