• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

luten

work, love, and learn
Feb 25, 2021
Examples;

1. I physically abuse others.
  2. I verbally abusive people.
  3. I want to take revenge, against people, and life itself.
  4. I am constantly thinking about inflicting pain on others.
  5. I hurt animals.
  6. I get rage episodes.
  7. My anger scares me, and can get out of control very quickly.
  8. The local fire-department knows about my anger problem.
  9. I get angry all the time.
  10. My anger is not associated with violent/abusive acts towards others, but towards myself.
  11. I get angry very seldomly.
  12. It is hard to imagine that I would be capable of hurting anyone.

These are only examples, and in context of day to day life, not in a situation where you need to defend your own life.

:heart:
me
Examples;

5. I hurt animals.
  6. I get rage episodes.
  10. My anger is not associated with violent/abusive acts towards others, but towards myself.

These are only examples, and in context of day to day life, not in a situation where you need to defend your own life.

I am 11, and 12.

Last edited:
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Not one of those fit me. I can work myself up into states of complete rage but that doesn't really benefit me. When I was taking "mEdIcAtIoNs" I had some bouts of anger that turned ugly.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️
Jul 1, 2020
Does 1 count if they were 'stupid' enough to get in the way of 10?

Reactions: bea1974
WhiteDespair

WhiteDespair

The Temporary Problem is Life
Oct 24, 2019
I used to 6. Haven't felt like that in a while.

People did think I would be a school shooter though because I was so socially awkward. I bore very few people any ill will and now am more functional socially.

Reactions: zi99
nopointofliving

nopointofliving

Warrior
Apr 19, 2021
11 and 12 I'm not dangerous to others, but they're

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
12. I guess.

I really wouldn't hurt anybody unless they're hurting my family or something like that.

However, I used to be a bit of "2" some years ago. I wasn't exactly verbally "abusing" of people but my severe sarcasm used to bring me more than one problem lol.

Reactions: nopointofliving
Fehler

Fehler

Oct 12, 2020
  • I physically abuse others: Never
  • I verbally abusive people: Very few times and only if they did something to annoy me and I was already in a bad mood, but never to loved ones
  • I want to take revenge, against people, and life itself: Months ago I already did, but not directly
  • I am constantly thinking about inflicting pain on others: No
  • I hurt animals: Never
  • I get rage episodes: What would stand out the most, although I have been without them for a while, weed helps...
  • My anger scares me, and can get out of control very quickly: Yes
  • The local fire-department knows about my anger problem. Noup
  • I get angry all the time: A few years ago when I did not control it I had long periods of bitterness, but no longer.
  • My anger is not associated with violent/abusive acts towards others, but towards myself: Absolutely
  • I get angry very seldomly. No
  • It is hard to imagine that I would be capable of hurting anyone: To some extent, I will defend my "property" and my family to the death. At the same time, I will not hesitate to defend myself if they rob me...etc

L

luten

work, love, and learn
Feb 25, 2021

Does 1 count if they were 'stupid' enough to get in the way of 10?

Well, imagine yourself in a court, in-front of a judge, and the judge ask you "why did you acted in a violent way towards someone?", and then you say "because they were stupid enough to get in the way".......
  • I physically abuse others: Never
  • I verbally abusive people: Very few times and only if they did something to annoy me and I was already in a bad mood, but never to loved ones
  • I want to take revenge, against people, and life itself: Months ago I already did, but not directly
  • I am constantly thinking about inflicting pain on others: No
  • I hurt animals: Never
  • I get rage episodes: What would stand out the most, although I have been without them for a while, weed helps...
  • My anger scares me, and can get out of control very quickly: Yes
  • The local fire-department knows about my anger problem. Noup
  • I get angry all the time: A few years ago when I did not control it I had long periods of bitterness, but no longer.
  • My anger is not associated with violent/abusive acts towards others, but towards myself: Absolutely
  • I get angry very seldomly. No
  • It is hard to imagine that I would be capable of hurting anyone: To some extent, I will defend my "property" and my family to the death. At the same time, I will not hesitate to defend myself if they rob me...etc
thank you

Last edited:
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Strong 10 for me.

And if they get in the way, it becomes a strong 3 and 7. I also have road rage symptoms where it someone cuts me off, I'm going to lay on the horn for 5 miles and flip them off when I get tired and pass them.

13. The neighbors know I have an anger problem.
14. It runs in the family (Mom had serious anger issues where she would stalk people that wronged her for many years, plotting their death)

saltshaker

saltshaker

salt shaker, rule breaker
Jan 29, 2021
I am motivated by vengence, sometimes it feels like the only reason i hang on is to lash out at the things that fill me with hatred.

Not really the violent/confrontational type though. Basically a psycho pussy cat.

ClairyFairy

ClairyFairy

Wizard
Jan 22, 2021
Is #8 an actual thing that happens to little fire starters?

UseItOrLoseIt

UseItOrLoseIt

1O'8
Dec 4, 2020
I was a 10 and a 6. Now I'm closer to a 9. I'm constantly boiling or at least simmering.

I was violent towards myself in the past. The self-loathing and an almost perverse belief that I should be punished because I'm unworthy still torments me. But I grew tired of taking it out on myself by adding pain to what's already painful.

Then, for a time, I was a manace for furniture and technology. I assaulted my car a couple of times, blew out the side-view mirror and left a couple of dents. I demolished my room, smashed my laptop, threw my phone as far as I could.

But after the room incident I was hospitalized and long-story short: I stopped taking medicine. At the same time, by fortune or divine providence, my outbursts became much more infrequent and controlled.

Last edited:
Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment
Luchs

Luchs

kristallene Bergluft über verfallener Gruft
Aug 20, 2019
Examples;

5. I hurt animals.
  6. I get rage episodes.

me

I am 11, and 12.
I wouldn't consider myself dangerous. While I am not the most empathetic person and used to get really f-ing angry, I'm just so tired of it all that I don't have the motivation to hurt someone. If I ever hurt someone it would probably be someone that deserves it, something like a corrupt politician or the likes.

LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
Extremely, which is why I stay inside as much as possible! And if l saw someone hurting a Animal l would quickly and quietly inflict something very painful on that person,then go for a coffee and a nice slice of cake!

T

TotallyIsolated

Mage
Nov 25, 2019
I have only very rarely let anger out at other people. As for being dangerous, I don't think I'm physically capable of hurting anyone.

LunarPyotr

LunarPyotr

Похорони меня возле МКАДа
Jul 4, 2020
If I understood it right, then I would only say 12 and 3 (but not on life itself)

I was bullied at school and I had like really great marks at "social behavior" and very rarely caused any problems.
But I had kinda "funny" stuff on my school record.

I stabbed a guy into the shoulder with an pen (he got a couple of stitches), broke some dude's nose by luring him into the basement and hitting him with a broom after he tried to steal my phone and there was an incident where an asshole scratched up my car with a screwdriver and I don't know what came over me but I went to the gas station and put gasoline into his BMW M5 that had an Diesel engine and I damaged his break lines with my gas lighter.
They principal only found out about the gasoline incident (had to pay for pumping out the old fuel and service car) and that idiot didn't get punished for messing up my car but 4 days later, he crashed his car on the highway and his expensive shit car was totaled.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Yes.

1) I consider touching anyone physical assault because who'd want to be touched by someone as evil as me? Shit, even looking at me is physical assault towards anyone's eyes.

2) I verbally abuse myself regularly and sometimes when my autistic sister isn't listening to me I have to yell at her with varying results. Not proud of it, but I often have no choice.

3) I absolutely want revenge against people and the world and if I wasn't so goddamn lazy I would have already committed many violent crimes against the ethnic group of people pertaining to the specific person who cucked me. Yes I'm a racist (though not to a race that sjws normally care about). I don't care anymore because it's personal to me. I want people to wish I was dead anyway.

4) Yes. Even if I feel guilty about it I can't deny that the idea of ruining someone's day brings me joy, especially if they didn't deserve it.

5) Well I wouldn't abuse any pets like dogs or cats. Even I wouldn't go that far. I eat meat and fish though and love doing so specifically because an animal suffered to bring me sustenance. I also kill any bugs I see that I'm not too terrified to approach. Even when I'm outside.

6) Very rarely does my rage actually manifest outside of my mind or posts on the internet but I've had maybe three public episodes in my whole life.

7) My anger does scare me, much like everything does but it doesn't get out of control that often. My fear is way stronger.

8) No.

9) I feel like these days I do, usually about politics or Twitter culture

10) I don't know for sure how I'm perceived but I guess people would say this is true of me.

11) What's even the point of this question? It's already covered by 9 technically.

12) Yes it is, but only because I'm a lazy pathetic wimp with no real strength, ambition, or power. Just a lot of hateful, festering brain rot.

In conclusion, I'm totally dangerous but people refuse to believe it.

Shadowrider

Shadowrider

Student
Jan 26, 2021
  1. I physically abuse others - no.
  2. I verbally abuse people - no. Of course I see that I _did_ say hurtful things, but it was not intentional. I was just dumb and unsensitive.
  3. I want to take revenge, against people, and life itself - occasionally, I have some fantasies but they seem to remain just fantasies.
  4. I am constantly thinking about inflicting pain on others - no, not constantly, and not generally on others. There are some a*holes in my environment whom I would like to beat up, but of course this is just fantasy.
  5. I hurt animals - no. I am vegan, strongly oppose fur farming, horseback riding, breeding companion animals (while there are so many cats and dogs waiting to be adopted), dermatological tests and everything in that direction.
  6. I get rage episodes - yes, I often do, especially when I am alone.
  7. My anger scares me, and can get out of control very quickly - Yes :(
  8. The local fire-department knows about my anger problem - no.
  9. I get angry all the time - yes.
  10. My anger is not associated with violent/abusive acts towards others, but towards myself - yes.
  11. I get angry very seldomly - no.
  12. It is hard to imagine that I would be capable of hurting anyone - if it means hurting anyone _else_, then yes. If it is about hurting others and/or myself, then no, I have some self-dangerous behaviour patterns.

Reactions: LONE WOLF.
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
  1. I physically abuse others. - I used to get into fist fights with my immediate family because they would trigger my PTSD and not be supportive and yell at me for stupid shit so I retaliated
  2. I verbally abusive people - Not so much now, but in the past, I would say things like I hate you and wish death upon a few family members for triggering my PTSD. Not so much now. We're all mostly cool now, though my parents and grandma aren't the most understanding of my mental health
  3. I want to take revenge, against people, and life itself. - Back in the past, I wanted to get revenge on my bullies because they gave me PTSD and caused a lot of pain. Now, not so much, but if they were to die, I wouldn't care
  4. I am constantly thinking about inflicting pain on others. - Back then, yes I wanted my bullies to suffer. Now, don't really care, but if they were to be tortured, I wouldn't care and might even crack a smile
  5. I hurt animals. -Hell no
  6. I get rage episodes. -Back then, yes, but now no
  7. My anger scares me, and can get out of control very quickly. -Not really, but when I was manic once, I had bad anger that time and I was afraid of getting into a fight with someone so I had to get in the car and drive myself home
  8. The local fire-department knows about my anger problem. -Lol no
  9. I get angry all the time. -Nah, nowadays, I'm pretty calm
  10. My anger is not associated with violent/abusive acts towards others, but towards myself. -Mostly nowadays, yes
  11. I get angry very seldomly. -I can be pretty calm 95% of the time, but it's mostly filled with sadness and other emotions
  12. It is hard to imagine that I would be capable of hurting anyone.- In a way, yes because I've grown pretty weak physically, but I want to build up my strength again and as soon as I do, watch out! Lol

Echo

Echo

Easily Forgotten
Oct 28, 2020
I am a 10/11/12

People who know me have never really seen me angry- and know i couldn't hurt anyone...
But i turn whatever anger i have inwards towards myself, when it does flare, and have no problems with hurting me.

LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
My Favourite Weapon, A minigun that fires 600 rounds a second and with just one sweep will cut a 250 year old tree in half! 2-A Machete, 3-A Winchester Bowie knife, 4-A 1911A1 9mm Hangun! 5-A very angry mouse, 6-A furious weasel!!! 5280 screen03