• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Circles

Circles

There's a difference between existing and living.
Sep 3, 2018
My situation is very circumstantial and is complicated cause my mother and grandfather are in bad health and honestly I don't know if they'll live any longer given the situation. I doubt my siblings may be able to help with my funeral if at all cause they just don't know what to do let alone afford or be mentally prepared for any of it. My question is how can I make it easier on them? The only thing that comes to mind is cremation which I want anyway. But other than that I am not very knowledgeable regarding funerals. I don't have any funds/money to help cover the cost and such.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
L

LifeIsCrazyNemb

Arcanist
Jan 21, 2024
My situation is very circumstantial and is complicated cause my mother and grandfather are in bad health and honestly I don't know if they'll live any longer given the situation. I doubt my siblings may be able to help with my funeral if at all cause they just don't know what to do let alone afford or be mentally prepared for any of it. My question is how can I make it easier on them? The only thing that comes to mind is cremation which I want anyway. But other than that I am not very knowledgeable regarding funerals. I don't have any funds/money to help cover the cost and such.
Hello. Sorry for your situation and hope you find peace soon.

Some ideas to make things less complicated to your family:
- dont CTB in their house or in a common shared placed otherwise it will traumatise them.
- also just dont try to hide your corpse for example in a forest.
- so far, the best place to CTB is in chain hotel, which in theory is prepared for such events. Choose a room with a adjunt bedroom, so you can leave a note in the door to the housekeeping employee and he may call authorities
- leave a kind note to your family, here is a good checklist: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/suicide-note.153597/
- if posible leave a letter to the coroner, here is a good post: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/suicide-note-letter-to-the-coroner.151514/
- if posible do prior visit to a local funeral home and make pre-planned and pre-paid arrangements
- leave your ID, family contact and the prepaids funeral arrangments contact number and #contract next to your good bye letters

Last edited:
Circles

Circles

There's a difference between existing and living.
Sep 3, 2018
Hello. Sorry for your situation and hope you find peace soon.

Some ideas to make things less complicated to your family:
- dont CTB in their house or in a common shared placed otherwise it will traumatise them.
- also just dont try to hide your corpse for example in a forest.
- so far, the best place to CTB is in chain hotel, which in theory is prepared for such events. Choose a room with a adjunt bedroom, so you can leave a note in the door to the housekeeping employee and he may call authorities
- leave a kind note to your family, here is a good checklist: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/suicide-note.153597/
- if posible leave a letter to the coroner, here is a good post: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/suicide-note-letter-to-the-coroner.151514/
- if posible do prior visit to a local funeral home and make pre-planned and pre-paid arrangements
- leave your ID, family contact and the prepaids funeral arrangments contact number and #contract next to your good bye letters
I sincerely appreciate the response. Thank you.

Cause I have little funds I won't be able to use a hotel. I've decided just to do it in my car. Might be a risk but I'm still scouting out areas such as big parking lots. And again since I lack the funds even for a hotel I won't be able to make any arrangements for a funeral home. As for a note I've decided not to write one cause no matter what I say they won't understand my thoughts, feelings and reasons. As far as a note goes I'm just gonna leave a note mentioning I want to be cremated. Not much of a full proof plan, but it's whatever at this point.

Again Thank You for the thorough response. Take care if you can.

• Love
Reactions: LifeIsCrazyNemb