I

ifeelsobad

Experienced
Aug 23, 2022
They have a video that my friend saw about this place. It was people who Hate it. They said someone talked to this guy on video chat and sent him all the stuff he needed and showed him how to do it...why can't I ever find anyone to do that here? Was it maybe a different website because I don't see anyone doing that much?

I don't know how to do anything really but jump in front of a train but I can't make myself do it I'm so scared

• Hugs
Reactions: EternalShore
EternalShore

EternalShore

Hardworking Lass who Dreams of Love~ 💕✨
Jun 9, 2023
because those guys lied~ This site isn't like that! :) The best you'll likely find is asking for pm's with people if you do wish for stuff, but I highly people on here are going to video chat with you! xD I'm honestly surprised you didn't already figure that out considering how old your account is! xD
I'm sorry about your situation tho :( You can use this site for resources and such if you do wish to learn other sewer slide methods or ways to recover or ask people about stuff like that too~ :)

Reactions: bridgegirl
Pidgeons_Sparrows

Pidgeons_Sparrows

-flying rat
Apr 16, 2023
Because the video is one massive lie

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I don't know about any videos but it's just the reality that assisted suicide isn't legalised in most places, sadly we exist in this pro-life society where suicide is purposely made as difficult as possible for people, it's so cruel and horrible. The only ones who can access legalised assisted suicide are those who meet the requirements if it's even legalised in their country, I hate how it's so difficult to die.