• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

TryAndStopMe

Oblivion is preferable.
Jul 21, 2024
Hello again everyone, sorry for the long pause between updates, but I have good news.
I have prepared most of my supplies!

I have tools, a garden hose, tape, blankets, herbs, liquid courage, and a nice quiet place to park and CTB.
I want to park up around 2300 and CTB ~230-300.
I am planning to tape the hose from the exhaust to the back passenger side back seat window.

I am worried about the actual process.
Should I tape up my vents and/or the edges of the windows?

TLDR: Carbon Monoxide via car (pls give advice)

Edit: I planned on removing the catalytic converter to make sure that it is CO1 and not CO2.

Last edited:
astr4

astr4

memento mori
Mar 27, 2019
most newer cars won't generate enough co to kill you, have you looked into the details on your car?

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
The only advice to give you on using car exhaust to ctb by CO poisoning is DO NOT DO THIS. It will not work. Newer cars emit very little CO because they have catalytic converters that capture the CO and other pollutants. You will just injure yourself. Read the CO Megathread.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
T

TryAndStopMe

Oblivion is preferable.
Jul 21, 2024
most newer cars won't generate enough co to kill you, have you looked into the details on your car?
It is a 2014 camry, but I could access 2011 soul or 2004 mini
Do you know if any of them would be acceptable? I'd prefer the camry if possible.
The only advice to give you on using car exhaust to ctb by CO poisoning is DO NOT DO THIS. It will not work. Newer cars emit very little CO because they have catalytic converters that capture the CO and other pollutants. You will just injure yourself. Read the CO Megathread.

Thank you for the resource