• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

hot

hot

ă…¤
Mar 3, 2024
I once heard that women just naturally have longer lashes. I think longer lashes look good on men's eyes too lmao. Imo it ascended the eye area quite a bit.

Anyways, I wanted to ask what women do to make them so long? I have already tried Latisse, Rosemary Oil and Castor oil. somehow nothing has happened for months lmao. I dont want to wear lash extensions.Do you know any other options???????

Thanks to everyone for their answer.
I hope you all had a nice week 🤗

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
Latisse makes your eye color darker btw because of the chemicals in it. My mom has RapidLash eyelash growth serum and she gave me one as well and I think it darkened my eyes…

Reactions: hot
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
oh okay haha, i already had T50 dark brown eyes before so i never saw a difference
Oh okay. Also they wear mascara. Personally I don't, I just wear eyeliner

Reactions: hot
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
I'll ask the missus.

Download 1

Edit: turns out she wears fake lashes quite often. She wasn't born with it, and it wasn't even Maybelline. Craziness.

• Yay!
Reactions: 3/4Dead and hot
P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
when I was in school I put Vaseline on my teeth (I would put it on my teeth and then polish them in my mind I thought that was a good thing to do especially since I got complimented on how white they were) and eyelashes

in my mind at the time I think they enhanced both

maybe I should test if that works for lash growth as I have plucked most of my lashes off in the past

surroundedbydemons

surroundedbydemons

Experienced
Mar 6, 2024
Women on average actually have shorter eyelashes in comparison to men.
That is true, OP. Women just put more effort into maintaining them.
As a guy, I've never done anything to my eyelashes, yet I've been receiving comments about them since elementary school.
Genetics also is at play here.

Actually, minoxidil can be used to promote hair growth, increasing density and length in specific areas. However, the topical form can cause significant eye irritation so you have to take it orally. But the drawback of oral minoxidil is the possibility of experiencing unwanted hair growth in other parts of the body.

~~~

Necroposting...

Unicr0n

Unicr0n

Stuck in a black hole...
Mar 26, 2024
Genetics are what cause naturally longer lashes. You can't change that type of growth with any product sold by man today. You'd have to get gene therapy which doesn't exist for eyelashes yet. You can artificially enhance them with makeup.

I've been told by hair stylists that I could make my hair grow longer if I cut my split ends lol. The truth is that hair length is genetic. Most humans have a terminal length how long their hair grows before the follicle falls out; there are some people who do not have those genes and can grow infinitely long hair!

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Genetics are what cause naturally longer lashes. You can't change that type of growth with any product sold by man today. You'd have to get gene therapy which doesn't exist for eyelashes yet. You can artificially enhance them with makeup.

I've been told by hair stylists that I could make my hair grow longer if I cut my split ends lol. The truth is that hair length is genetic. Most humans have a terminal length how long their hair grows before the follicle falls out; there are some people who do not have those genes and can grow infinitely long hair!
Are you a girl? I thought you were a guy. Also, do you know how to get thicker hair? The problem for me isn't length

Unicr0n

Unicr0n

Stuck in a black hole...
Mar 26, 2024
Are you a girl? I thought you were a guy. Also, do you know how to get thicker hair? The problem for me isn't length
I am female yes haha. Thicker hair is genetics, though I've read getting supplemental estrogen sort of like hormone replacement therapy for menopausal women can help with that. Henna dye can make it feel thicker since it fills the hair shaft too.

Last edited:
Reactions: sserafim
vadim

vadim

Disqualified From Being Human
Aug 10, 2023
Men actually have longer eyelashes than women on average, which makes sense as men have thicker body hair, especially on the face. A lot of women wear mascara which makes eyelashes appear look longer and darker, so that's probably why women's eyelashes tend to appear longer than men's despite that not actually being the case.