M

mathiessi

Jun 27, 2023
I'm making plant , SN seem to not be a very good option for me.

I have kids , i do not wan them to suffer from this more then me just going missing.

I'm planing a long trip , so my kids stay with they very good mother after a couple of months they should be use to it.

Then im planning a weird road accident where I have no chance to hurt someone and fall into water.

I still need to find a spot on the road to do this , near my town i think i found something that will work.

My question is what can go wrong ? what i did not think of ??? I wan to make sure my kids do not live with the burden of me killing my self.

I'm a very very toxic human being trust me my kids are better without me but still just wan to minimize any more harm!

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: HerPromise, achb and edu0z
HerPromise

HerPromise

Aug 16, 2023
I'm so sorry you're going through this but drowning is actually very painful. If you want an idea of what drowning will feel like, snort water through your nose or place a cloth over your face beneath a (turned on) shower head. And your survival instinct will force you to thrash and struggle to get out of the water which will probably prolong your suffering since your need for oxygen will cause yourself to violently thrash and struggle until you wear yourself out and exhaust yourself to the point that all you can do is breathe in the water which will be excruciatingly painful. There's also a chance someone could see the car accident and rescue you before you manage to ctb so please think this through and test to see if this method is truly the right one for you.

M

mathiessi

Jun 27, 2023
I'm planning to enter water in a moving car going very fast , i will be seated with my belt on , windows open so water enter fast. I will fall before a bridge at night , will look like a loose control. I did think about that and i understand I must enter water and get dazed! anything else ?