I

ifeelsobad

Experienced
Aug 23, 2022
So if I don't eat for 3 weeks I'll die. But how can I make myself do it? Eating is like the only thing that makes me feel good. How can I just stop?

• Hugs
Reactions: kunikuzushi, sserafim and R.F.
ipmanwc0

ipmanwc0

I'll wait for you ❤️
Sep 15, 2023
that's how you want to ctb?

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
starving to death is near impossible for people that don't even have much interest in food.

Reactions: sserafim
R

rainseahorse

Sep 9, 2023
superglue your lips? but seriously, it's better to find more 'indirect' ways to CTB.

I

iyusof

Sep 24, 2023
Knew of an elderly lady that ctb in this method. She just refused to eat. Took her 3 weeks.

You must be really really really motivated and determined to pull off this method.

CH349

CH349

Aug 5, 2023
It'd be with alot of willpower, and not much else. Maybe find other things that distract you as hunger comes and goes.

Also it'd be up to 2 months, I saw an article about hunger strikes and how some survived for 45-61 days. Other articles seems to suggest somewhere around 3 weeks to 3 months range. It probably just depends on your body and health.

I'd honestly suggest other methods like SWD but nonetheless I hope you find what you need.

Reactions: sserafim, avaruus and MyChoiceAlone
I

ifeelsobad

Experienced
Aug 23, 2022
It'd be with alot of willpower, and not much else. Maybe find other things that distract you as hunger comes and goes.

Also it'd be up to 2 months, I saw an article about hunger strikes and how some survived for 45-61 days. Other articles seems to suggest somewhere around 3 weeks to 3 months range. It probably just depends on your body and health.

I'd honestly suggest other methods like SWD but nonetheless I hope you find what you need.
What is swd

outlook56

outlook56

Sep 24, 2023
It takes a long time and may fail depending on the amount of fat in your body

I

ifeelsobad

Experienced
Aug 23, 2022
SWB sorry

Shallow water blackout, it's where you hyperventilate over a body of water (like a filled bathtub), and drown inside it.
I tried this a few times. I want to try again because it's the best way for me. But how can I get it to work?

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

Jul 23, 2023
swb? in a bathtub?. i dunno know about that one either unless you have a jacuzzi or a pool. how will you fit yourself in lengthwise?

Jan1193

Jan1193

I want no limitations for my soul
Sep 18, 2023
I really, really suggest another way yo CBT. It's so painfull die from hunger. Even feel hungry it's like sh*t. Then cames the stomach ache and it barely let you think in other stuff. You don't deserve to feel more suffering that you're aproaching yet, buddy. I hope you can have the relief and peace that you and everybody needs here.

Wishing you the best 🥺

Mäximum

Mäximum

All the effort for nothing...
Apr 5, 2023
I also don't think that this is the most comfortable method of leaving. I mean, no method is comfortable, but this sounds really painful. You should reconsider your plans.

I

ifeelsobad

Experienced
Aug 23, 2022
swb? in a bathtub?. i dunno know about that one either unless you have a jacuzzi or a pool. how will you fit yourself in lengthwise?
I really need help with this it didn't work the first few times. I feel like it was hard for me to keep up breathing hard in and out like that. You need to do it for 20 minutes I think

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

Jul 23, 2023
maybe browse this while enjoying a meal (if you haven't)

passivethought121

passivethought121

Student
Jun 11, 2023
Pretty difficult to especially if you like eating. SI will kick in and you'll probably binge before you even realize it. Only way I can think of it is isolating yourself in an inescapable space where you can't go out to get food/water and where you can't ask for help.

I

ifeelsobad

Experienced
Aug 23, 2022
maybe browse this while enjoying a meal (if you haven't)

I keep trying and trying and trying. I can't do most of that stuff it's so hard

G

garrypallister99

Aug 20, 2023
So if I don't eat for 3 weeks I'll die. But how can I make myself do it? Eating is like the only thing that makes me feel good. How can I just stop?
You won't die, I have fasted for long periods and know people who have fasted for 90 days. If you don't drink water you will die, but it will be very miserable

G

gorb

Sep 22, 2023
starving to death is a slow, hard and painful method. it just wont work, find another method

lita-lassi

lita-lassi

let me spell it out for you: go to hell
Sep 25, 2023
dehydration alone causes most to go into psychotic break survival mode, hunger is just as intense. your willpower basically ceases to exist in such conditions. i expect for most old folks who have done this its heavily related to their bodies already being very weak and the process taking much less time than with younger people