• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

skiff

skiff

-
Nov 1, 2023
I have ability (5mg) clonidine (0.1mg) and lamotrigine (25mg) I originally had Hydroxyzine that was 50mg and one year expired and I was gonna see if I could overdose on that but I sadly don't have it anymore but with the meds I do have now could I still overdose on it I was joking about overdosing with a friend and they said I could try snoring it but what would be most affective

Rhizomorph1

Rhizomorph1

May you find peace in living or dying
Oct 24, 2023
Besides some of the methods discussed in the peaceful pill handbook (e.g., SN, N, cardiac switches, etc.), most attempted drug poisonings are extremely unreliable; around 1.5% successful to be exact. You're more likely to just vomit up the pills and simply have a range of very uncomfortable and painful symptoms (e.g., sweating, heart palpitations, gastric pain, tremors/shakes, hot/cold flashes, diarrhea, headaches, vertigo/dizziness).

The other thing is a lot of these drugs are toxic to specific organs which can cause serious injury that is not necessarily lethal. Namely, to the kidneys and liver. So the potential to be hospitalized for weeks in pain is high, despite the lethality being low.

I recommend against this method.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori, todienomore and skiff
Upvote 0
skiff

skiff

-
Nov 1, 2023
Besides some of the methods discussed in the peaceful pill handbook (e.g., SN, N, cardiac switches, etc.), most attempted drug poisonings are extremely unreliable; around 1.5% successful to be exact. You're more likely to just vomit up the pills and simply have a range of very uncomfortable and painful symptoms (e.g., sweating, heart palpitations, gastric pain, tremors/shakes, hot/cold flashes, diarrhea, headaches, vertigo/dizziness).

The other thing is a lot of these drugs are toxic to specific organs which can cause serious injury that is not necessarily lethal. Namely, to the kidneys and liver. So the potential to be hospitalized for weeks in pain is high, despite the lethality being low.

I recommend against this method.
If you don't mind me asking what other methods would you recommend

Upvote 0
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
If u are interested in ODs I suggest to read in the PPeH or these ones here. OD is nothing straightforward especially not with most OTC drugs and most prescription drugs, they are designed in a way that ODing is almost impossible.

Upvote 0