P

Prime0

May 16, 2023
How can I fucking kill myself I'm so fucking tired of this shit of this shithole world of this shitty existence fuck this fucking stupid retarded ass world evolution religions people everything this whole fucking universe I'm so fucking tired of being alive another day and not even being able to exit this shithole existence filled with prolifer NPCs who condemn innocent people like me to a never-ending like hell and then congratulating themselves for doing a good fucking shit a world where procreation isn't fucking banned a world where it's usually the most pathetic miserable selfish asshole narcissistic people reproducing the most (most of the parents), a world where I can't even kill myself peacefully a world where even in this fucking year euthanasia is a debate, a world where people are fucking assholes (seen plenty of examples of it) a world where boredom anxiety and depression exists, a world where stupid dumb animals eat each other in order to survive in wild nature (OH THANK GOD FOR CREATING SUCH A WONDERFUL PARADISE) a world where we're distinguished by cultural borders a world where our mind is trapped in the very languages thaught us by our retarded parents and beliefs along with them, to resume a world filled with dumb fucking NPCs (retarded humans aka 99% of humanity) so just tell me how can I fucking kill myself I'm so fucking tired I want to die peacefully god damnit I'm gonna fuck this fucking universe I just want to fucking die peacefully I want so much to fuck this universe I hope three world war comes out and people die miserably since they're just pathetic animals who don't deserve anything better, humanity doesn't deserve anything good we just fucking suck we're just pathetic monkeys.
How can I even feel myself free when I don't have a reliable exit method you dumb cunts? You lay eggs on a shithole and this shit falls on me you retarded cunts.
Parents are ignorant and evil anyone who procreates should be fucking killed horribly.
Like humans are NPCs, really, we're just pathetic, we keep creating mess and then cleaning it up, procreation should be absolutely banned it's as much as worse as murder if not worse.
The best thing is not to be born at all, the second best thing is to die the soonest possible after being born, and the third best thing is to be born in an advanced period, I was apparently born very early, I live in a civilization where people debate if euthanasia should be legal or not (? :D are you fucking serious? you're beyond pathetic) and debate abortion, a very civilized civilization where I've been abused multiple times, a very civilized civilization where I have to throw my life away in dead end jobs for over 40+ years only to be barely able to afford basic necessities, how come a civilization that managed to go to the moon can be that miserable? We've gone to the moon yet we work as much as we used too 100 years ago, we've made all of that progress yet parents still abuse their children for stupid reasons, we still throw our lives away in jobs (heck we shouldn't even have to work) like we existed over 300.000 years and that's how far we come? Only in developed countries (which are overrated but are at least the good of the bad) people have acceptable (and yet, that's just acceptable, not necessarily good, and not for everyone) lives aka only in 35 fucking countries among 192 countries, how fucking dumb we're for how intelligent we're supposed to be.
Like fuck just ban procreation parents don't have the right to play god, they already have more authority than they need and the worst is that they can impose this torture to a sentient being who has feelings in a world that wouldn't even give a fuck about them?
And fuck your economy, if no one procreated there wouldn't be a need for a good economy, is humanity that retarded to understand such a simple logic?
Even if I was born, I wish that at least I was born in a more advanced period, humanity is still very behind of true civilization.

Last edited:
Reactions: ChronicPain23, imnot_bunni, depressedlittleboy and 5 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Existence also disgusts me, I view the existence of life as being such a horrific, tragic mistake and I certainly see existing here as being such a terrible punishment. Humans are the worst species by how they continue to so cruelly force life here yet banning peaceful suicide methods making existence into a prison where one is expected to just suffer endlessly. Never existing at all undeniably is the best possibility, there should just be nothingness instead of this hellish existence that has caused endless amounts of suffering and torture to be experienced all throughout history.

Reactions: depressedlittleboy, husky, loopdaloop and 1 other person
P

Prime0

May 16, 2023
Existence also disgusts me, I view the existence of life as being such a horrific, tragic mistake and I certainly see existing here as being such a terrible punishment. Humans are the worst species by how they continue to so cruelly force life here yet banning peaceful suicide methods making existence into a prison where one is expected to just suffer endlessly. Never existing at all undeniably is the best possibility, there should just be nothingness instead of this hellish existence that has caused endless amounts of suffering and torture to be experienced all throughout history.
It all came out from one fucking stupid molecule, it perpetuated itself for the sake of perpetuation and here we're, what a fucking tragic mistake, evolution doesn't have a goal, a mindless process that creates suffering for absolutely no fucking reason.
Of course this world is hell, people don't get that an eternal oblivion would be a win win for everyone, and no amount of pleasure would compensate any kind of suffering.
Existing is only about chasing desires until we die which is inevitable anyway and reducing the harm, but if we, instead, decide to take control of our fate and just kill ourselves, we're considered as insane? What a fucking sick pathetic society, if euthanasia was legal this forum wouldn't need to exist, but since people in real life are such jack asses people find relief only on the internet with strangers.
So yeah let's work ourselves to death and suffer for no good reason only to die in the end anyway! That's perfectly logical! Or just try to reduce the harm until we die which is inevitably gonna happen, instead of just killing ourselves peacefully right now! Let's experience all of that stress, anxiety, depression, boredom, abuse until we die because pizza is good and it compensates sufferings!
Let's give full authority to parents (aka assholes) who selfishly impose life and abuse and make suffer their own creation, not legalize euthanasia heck even intentionally prevent access to peaceful methods (like nembutal) and then consider them as insane for wanting to kill themselves! This society is fucking sick, humanity is sick and pathetic, I wish I could nuke this whole shithole.
As much as there's nothing wrong with wanting to live, there shouldn't be anything wrong with wanting to die, and what I don't get is, there's already a perfect way to die which is the N, why the fuck governments illegalise it?

Last edited:
Reactions: O_oreo. and pthnrdnojvsc
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
How can I fucking kill myself I'm so fucking tired of this shit of this shithole world of this shitty existence fuck this fucking stupid retarded ass world evolution religions people everything this whole fucking universe I'm so fucking tired of being alive another day and not even being able to exit this shithole existence filled with prolifer NPCs who condemn innocent people like me to a never-ending like hell and then congratulating themselves for doing a good fucking shit a world where procreation isn't fucking banned a world where it's usually the most pathetic miserable selfish asshole narcissistic people reproducing the most (most of the parents), a world where I can't even kill myself peacefully a world where even in this fucking year euthanasia is a debate, a world where people are fucking assholes (seen plenty of examples of it) a world where boredom anxiety and depression exists, a world where stupid dumb animals eat each other in order to survive in wild nature (OH THANK GOD FOR CREATING SUCH A WONDERFUL PARADISE) a world where we're distinguished by cultural borders a world where our mind is trapped in the very languages thaught us by our retarded parents and beliefs along with them, to resume a world filled with dumb fucking NPCs (retarded humans aka 99% of humanity) so just tell me how can I fucking kill myself I'm so fucking tired I want to die peacefully god damnit I'm gonna fuck this fucking universe I just want to fucking die peacefully I want so much to fuck this universe I hope three world war comes out and people die miserably since they're just pathetic animals who don't deserve anything better, humanity doesn't deserve anything good we just fucking suck we're just pathetic monkeys.
How can I even feel myself free when I don't have a reliable exit method you dumb cunts? You lay eggs on a shithole and this shit falls on me you retarded cunts.
Parents are ignorant and evil anyone who procreates should be fucking killed horribly.
Like humans are NPCs, really, we're just pathetic, we keep creating mess and then cleaning it up, procreation should be absolutely banned it's as much as worse as murder if not worse.
The best thing is not to be born at all, the second best thing is to die the soonest possible after being born, and the third best thing is to be born in an advanced period, I was apparently born very early, I live in a civilization where people debate if euthanasia should be legal or not (? :D are you fucking serious? you're beyond pathetic) and debate abortion, a very civilized civilization where I've been abused multiple times, a very civilized civilization where I have to throw my life away in dead end jobs for over 40+ years only to be barely able to afford basic necessities, how come a civilization that managed to go to the moon can be that miserable? We've gone to the moon yet we work as much as we used too 100 years ago, we've made all of that progress yet parents still abuse their children for stupid reasons, we still throw our lives away in jobs (heck we shouldn't even have to work) like we existed over 300.000 years and that's how far we come? Only in developed countries (which are overrated but are at least the good of the bad) people have acceptable (and yet, that's just acceptable, not necessarily good, and not for everyone) lives aka only in 35 fucking countries among 192 countries, how fucking dumb we're for how intelligent we're supposed to be.
Like fuck just ban procreation parents don't have the right to play god, they already have more authority than they need and the worst is that they can impose this torture to a sentient being who has feelings in a world that wouldn't even give a fuck about them?
And fuck your economy, if no one procreated there wouldn't be a need for a good economy, is humanity that retarded to understand such a simple logic?
Even if I was born, I wish that at least I was born in a more advanced period, humanity is still very behind of true civilization.
That's all true. then a human gets a disability or painful disease like ms, cancer, many others : that make what u described a million times worse cause you still have to suffer with all and a disability which makes doing even the simplest things a million times more difficult.

Working a job makes things even worse by a thousand ,. So does Old age

then there is unbearable undending pain, and many other nightmares unlimited suffering

The NPCs have no clue.

They say we r insane for not loving life. I feel like I'm in an insane asylum this world is they are all insane not me. How can they ban nembutal restrict sn , ban assisted suicide ? That's insane why is it their business if I decide to kill myself? We are all going to die anyway. Why would they want to prolong the suffering of someone who is suffering and is going to die anyway just like every other human will? How is that not insane? But most of the NPCs think that is ok

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Prime0 and saddestbunny
depressedlittleboy

depressedlittleboy

Jul 18, 2023
I feel that way too
I agree with everything you said here I hate people too people are nasty rotten good for nothing pieces of crap and I hate the world its cruel and I hate existence as well its painful and needs to end. I feel the same way you do and would like to connect with you and help you get better