• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
thank you all for your replies. it means so much to me.
i have another question, if anyone sees this.?
If i was your sibling and we were close, what would you want from me? what help would you want? what could i do to make you happier or make your life easier?
thanks again. ❤
Well, you even asking this is far more than I would get from either of my siblings.

P

purplefroggirl

Oct 8, 2019
I still feel bad when I talk to my mother, in a way. Problem is it doesn't matter if you mean well when you do ill. As far as I can see, he doesn't want to go with her and he doesn't want to be asked. He is in hell. How does he push her around?
Yeah that's very true. He does go with her sometimes! Most of the time he doesn't. If he's having a "good day" he'll go with her and get something nice to eat and run errands. But good days are rare. And he guilts her to get what he wants a lot, and because she just wants to help sometimes she just gives in.
Well, you even asking this is far more than I would get from either of my siblings.
:c I'm sending you a big hug if you want one. I always feel so guilty because I'm very busy at school because of my major and I always feel like I'm not doing enough..