• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

saddestgirl666

Nov 28, 2022
Hey y'all.

I'm in the US (west coast) and I'm at a loss. I can't seem to find SN without working in a lab. I don't think I'd pass a background check for a firearm due to past suicide attempts. Other methods seem super risky- I'm not looking to fail again. I can't do it anymore. I'm 25 and this isn't some spur of the moment thing for me, I've wanted this for a long time.

I simply do not want to live and need help figuring out a method. I keep coming back to SN but I can't find it. I'm not afraid anymore, I just want to be gone. Please help.

• Aww..
Reactions: makethepainstop
Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
In IC you need send your ID and thats all

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
You need to get it online, available from a few different sources.

Well, regardless of how long you've wanted "it", 25 is young in my book. I don't know your story, but at 25 I was still OK, able to deal with all the crap life dealt me. This is not meant as invalidation to your reasons for ctb or your situation. Only you can know how much crap you can take, if you can't take anymore, and if you just got to get the hell out of this existence. Hope you think it through and make the right decision for yourself and can get to your peace however is best for you.

• Hugs
demuic

demuic

Life was a mistake
Sep 12, 2020
As far as I'm aware past suicide attempts don't typically factor into buying a gun unless you were involuntarily committed into a psych ward/mental institution. Might depend on the state.

There does seem be very few places still selling SN to individuals online. It is quite disgusting how they have targeted SN so excessively even though it has essentially only had death counts barely into the triple digits over a period of several years. At least they can't effectively outlaw rope and tall places, those are some of the oldest methods for a reason.

• Love
S

saddestgirl666

Nov 28, 2022
As far as I'm aware past suicide attempts don't typically factor into buying a gun unless you were involuntarily committed into a psych ward/mental institution. Might depend on the state.

There does seem be very few places still selling SN to individuals online. It is quite disgusting how they have targeted SN so excessively even though it has essentially only had death counts barely into the triple digits over a period of several years. At least they can't effectively outlaw rope and tall places, those are some of the oldest methods for a reason.
I was involuntarily committed earlier this year..
I haven't been able to find SN ):
You need to get it online, available from a few different sources.

Well, regardless of how long you've wanted "it", 25 is young in my book. I don't know your story, but at 25 I was still OK, able to deal with all the crap life dealt me. This is not meant as invalidation to your reasons for ctb or your situation. Only you can know how much crap you can take, if you can't take anymore, and if you just got to get the hell out of this existence. Hope you think it through and make the right decision for yourself and can get to your peace however is best for you.
If you have any insight about SN please pm me
In IC you need send your ID and thats all
IC?