• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

R

ryndyn

Nov 5, 2020
Sorry if this is worded weirdly.
I'm planning on shooting myself in the head in the woods somewhere because I can't do it at home (I don't want my dad to find me.) I'm worried though about the bullet passing through and hitting a person/animal that happened to be nearby.
this might not be as big of a problem as I'm making it out to be, my OCD makes me worry about dumb shit so if it's super unlikely plz let me know.

S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Yeah it's your OCD, you could just put your back against a tree if you're worried about bullets hitting another living thing.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Sorry if this is worded weirdly.
I'm planning on shooting myself in the head in the woods somewhere because I can't do it at home (I don't want my dad to find me.) I'm worried though about the bullet passing through and hitting a person/animal that happened to be nearby.
this might not be as big of a problem as I'm making it out to be, my OCD makes me worry about dumb shit so if it's super unlikely plz let me know.
I guess any place you are there is the remote possibility it would hit something else.

Zhontafly

Zhontafly

Student
Jul 16, 2020
Its highly unlikely that bullet will completely pass through from one side, the brain matter and carry through 2 parts of the skull. I cannot imagine it unless youre gonna go overkill and use a shotgun slug or a 50cal rifle.