• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

aeon

aeon

XIII
Dec 6, 2020
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/suicide-resource-compilation.3/

Greenberg

Greenberg

nitrogenexit.blogspot.com
Jun 28, 2020
I cannot purchase them because I do not own a credit card and if I use my parents' they may ask what it's for. Any ideas?
There is an old version of the Exit Bag chapter from PPeH on my blog.

Gnip

Gnip

Bill the Cat
Oct 10, 2020
Final Exit is outdated, having been published in 1991. By hitting #1 on the New York Times bestseller list though, it propelled our cause forward, along with the concurrent activism of Jack Kevorkian. Physician administered euthanasia, including for chronic pain and mental disabilities, is guaranteed to eventually become a universal right, but as an instructional manual, Final Exit isn't really a do-it-yourself guide.

D

Deleted member 23726

Student
Nov 13, 2020
Final Exit is outdated, having been published in 1991. By hitting #1 on the New York Times bestseller list though, it propelled our cause forward, along with the concurrent activism of Jack Kevorkian. Physician administered euthanasia, including for chronic pain and mental disabilities, is guaranteed to eventually become a universal right, but as an instructional manual, Final Exit isn't really a do-it-yourself guide.
I thought Final Exit explains how to do the exit bag method with helium/nitrogen, no?

C

Cakes

She/Her
Oct 25, 2020
I downloaded it from resources and got a virus on my phone

Gnip

Gnip

Bill the Cat
Oct 10, 2020
I thought Final Exit explains how to do the exit bag method with helium/nitrogen, no?

It's been a while, and my copy's somewhere in storage, but what I recall was using an exit bag in combination with medications to be certain of suffocating after the drugs knocked you out. I do not recall inert gas being discussed back in 1991, although it's possible.

The idea of an exit bag was to be sure of being suffocated with one's own exhaled carbon dioxide after medications had put one to sleep. Later, I may look around for my hard copy of Final Exit to clarify this.
I downloaded it from resources and got a virus on my phone

Sorry that happened to your phone, and I suppose that isn't surprising.

Yes, books weigh a lot, can take up much room and possibly get musty and mildewed in damp conditions, but they are reliable, so long as they are well constructed and not cheap paperbacks which disintegrate with time.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 23726

Student
Nov 13, 2020
It's been a while, and my copy's somewhere in storage, but what I recall was using an exit bag in combination with medications to be certain of suffocating after the drugs knocked you out. I do not recall inert gas being discussed back in 1991, although it's possible.

The idea of an exit bag was to be sure of being suffocated with one's own exhaled carbon dioxide after medications had put one to sleep. Later, I may look around for my hard copy of Final Exit to clarify this.

Sorry that happened to your phone, and I suppose that isn't surprising.

Yes, books weigh a lot, can take up much room and possibly get musty and mildewed in damp conditions, but they are reliable, so long as they are well constructed and not cheap paperbacks which disintegrate with time.
Do you by any chance have peaceful pill handbook? The link for it on the website isnt working :(

Gnip

Gnip

Bill the Cat
Oct 10, 2020
Do you by any chance have peaceful pill handbook? The link for it on the website isnt working :(

No, and I am seriously considering obtaining it through an inter library loan. (Incidentally, it is illegal for librarians to report on any literature library members order or check out to any entities outside the library, at least where I am. My librarians are adamant about that, and will not tolerate any demands for information from any law enforcement entities. Nor is that information admissible in any court of law.)

It's also possible I may simply decide to purchase the most recent hard copy edition of The Peaceful Pill Handbook.

• Love
Reactions: Greenberg
C

Cakes

She/Her
Oct 25, 2020
I do I avoid getting a virus when trying to download? just a virus protector?

• Hugs
Reactions: Greenberg
AMorteVivente

AMorteVivente

The void is only scary until you truly suffer
Mar 15, 2020
I am subscribed to PPeH, and I also have access to the latest Nutech 2020 conference. I simply used my parent's ID and they gave me access in less than 24 hours. I used my own debit card and they didn't suspect a thing... I think in this particular case money talks louder than words.

Thanatonaut

Thanatonaut

My time is coming.
May 17, 2019
There used to be a huge file floating around on Bittorrent that was like the mother lode. I'll see if I can find it.

D

Deleted member 23726

Student
Nov 13, 2020
I am subscribed to PPeH, and I also have access to the latest Nutech 2020 conference. I simply used my parent's ID and they gave me access in less than 24 hours. I used my own debit card and they didn't suspect a thing... I think in this particular case money talks louder than words.
Doyou get updates?

Reactions: Darkdreamer001