• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

CyVir

CyVir

Dec 8, 2022
Im really really tired and i dont even feel like i can get better anymore, i just want to forget it all for moments, hours. I just want to feel like it has gone away, to just not remember it. What can i do to achieve that during my casual-day-suffering?

Sulyya

Sulyya

Synergist
Mar 6, 2023
I think you can get better! Working towards it can be a distraction in itself.
I personally think that reading is good compared to movies etc, not sure why but it seems to be the case for me. Staying focused is often a problem but re-reading pages isn't so bad. Being outside as well.

Reactions: CyVir
CyVir

CyVir

Dec 8, 2022
I think you can get better! Working towards it can be a distraction in itself.
I personally think that reading is good compared to movies etc, not sure why but it seems to be the case for me. Staying focused is often a problem but re-reading pages isn't so bad. Being outside as well.
Thanks! Im feeling stuck these days and it makes me insane because i dont want to feel like this

• Hugs
Reactions: Sulyya
Octavia

Octavia

“I’d… rather kill myself.”
Mar 4, 2023
Reading books or binging TV shows can be a great way to distract oneself. There is some website out there called LookMovie or something similar that has pretty much everything that is a Movie or TV series.

Reactions: CyVir