• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

socrates

socrates

I know nothing except the fact of my ignorance.
Dec 3, 2019
I'm going to buy charcoal grill for for the CO method. They are expensive though, and I don't want to drain my bank account because I could always choose not to do it. I'm thinking about doing it in my car, Grill in the back seat. It's a Ford Focus Hatch back. is that to big or small?

Also what about this charcoal grill? https://www.amazon.com/Portable-Cha...9R1/ref=sr_1_54?keywords=charcoal+grills&th=1

thanks

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
What's wrong with a tent? The smaller the space (the smaller the car) the better it is. Smaller volumes are filled easier with high amounts of CO.

Any grill will do, people have succeeded using metal buckets.

socrates

socrates

I know nothing except the fact of my ignorance.
Dec 3, 2019
What's wrong with a tent? The smaller the space (the smaller the car) the better it is. Smaller volumes are filled easier with high amounts of CO.

Any grill will do, people have succeeded using metal buckets.
tents are expensive lol

idontwantausername

idontwantausername

Jan 5, 2024
Your blood has 100 times the affinity for carbon monoxide over oxygen. The space doesn't need to be that small nor does it need to be that tightly sealed.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Your blood has 100 times the affinity for carbon monoxide over oxygen. The space doesn't need to be that small nor does it need to be that tightly sealed.
It is more advantageous for the CTB-er to utilize the smallest space possible, and one that is as tightly sealed as possible. Sure, one can die by "low" levels of CO over a long period of time, but, for most, that will not be desireable. There are many unpleasant effects that one experiences from CO before death occurs. Most people desire to avoid these effects, at least to not be consciously aware of them. The only way to achieve that is to fall unconscious quickly. And the only way to fall unconscious quickly is by creating an environment in which the CO level is high. A level of CO within a given environment capable of rendering someone unconscious quickly is, at least, 10000 PPM. It only stands to reason that utilizing a smaller space (volume), that is as tightly sealed as possible, is the most efficient way to achieve such an environment. The lower the level of CO in a given space, the longer someone will have to endure the undesireable effects from the CO until, finally, falling unconscious.

Could work. How much charcoal, and what type, are you planning on using? And where/how would you place the very hot grill in the car? You'd really need to seal any potential leakage points in the vehicle in order to achieve, and maintain, a high-level CO environment, which is conducive to achieving the most peaceful death possible.

Last edited:
idontwantausername

idontwantausername

Jan 5, 2024
It is more advantageous for the CTB-er to utilize the smallest space possible, and one that is as tightly sealed as possible. Sure, one can die by "low" levels of CO over a long period of time, but, for most, that will not be desireable. There are many unpleasant effects that one experiences from CO before death occurs. Most people desire to avoid these effects, at least to not be consciously aware of them. The only way to achieve that is to fall unconscious quickly. And the only way to fall unconscious quickly is by creating an environment in which the CO level is high. A level of CO within a given environment capable of rendering someone unconscious quickly is, at least, 10000 PPM. It only stands to reason that utilizing a smaller space (volume), that is as tightly sealed as possible, is the most efficient way to achieve such an environment. The lower the level of CO in a given space, the longer someone will have to endure the undesireable effects from the CO until, finally, falling unconscious.

Could work. How much charcoal, and what type, are you planning on using? And where/how would you place the very hot grill in the car? You'd really need to seal any potential leakage points in the vehicle in order to achieve, and maintain, a high-level CO environment, which is conducive to achieving the most peaceful death possible.
You know this is mostly wrong right?

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
You know this is mostly wrong right?
No. It's 100% right. In the future, try not to give people incorrect information that can harm them. If you want to sit in a low-level environment of CO, suffering the horrendous effects of the gas, until finally falling unconscious, be my guest. Most people desire for as peaceful an exit as possible, and a high-level CO environment makes that more achievable, whereby someone can take a few breaths and render themselves unconscious before having to experience any of the negative effects from the CO.

escape_from_hell

escape_from_hell

Experienced
Feb 22, 2024
Someone had mentioned things like a deep freezer before which way be effectively sealed. Fires will be tough but other gas displacement methods may work.

Not sure on this just thinking about it.