S

suicidal flapper

Student
Jul 15, 2023
I'm extremely susceptible to nausea and I absolutely cannot take it when I get that feeling. This is definitely not the last thing I want to feel so I'm curious as to how bad it is or if there's a chance I won't feel it at all

• Hugs
Reactions: hellispink, Scattered-Soul, dumblosergirl and 1 other person
AnonymousRobin

AnonymousRobin

little bird fly away
Oct 7, 2022
I didn't feel it too badly, but things did get dizzy, I took an antiemtic beforehand to make things a bit easier

• Informative
Reactions: hellispink, Sid19, delayedcactus and 2 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Nausea, vomiting they are two things I also hate. I'd say if you already know that you suffer from nausea / vomiting under different circumstances then it is very likely you will suffer from it after ingesting SN. My interpretation is that it is very individual how well or bad it goes.

Reactions: delayedcactus and Lost cherry
Scattered-Soul

Scattered-Soul

It was an indescribable pain
Oct 2, 2023
Nausea and vomiting are also the things I'm most concerned about especially since I have emetophobia. From everything I've read, I've learned that every person reacts differently even though nausea and vomiting are some of the most frequent effects of SN. Some people have it extremely bad, others don't experience it at all. The best thing you can do is to take one of the recommended antiemetics to lower the chances of that happening even if there's not guarantee. But yes, there's a chance for you to not experience nausea at all.

hellispink

hellispink

poisonous
May 26, 2022
I am the most nausea person i know. I get nausea out of breathing almost. I have to accept that i must do more than one cup and be very careful with my antiemetics . I have come to terms with that it might happen and i have to deal with it