SnowWhite

SnowWhite

Semi-Professional Disappointment
Jan 16, 2020
Last year i just tagged along to somebody's (late) Halloween party. Usually I just spend them at home or go to the pub.

D

dieornottodie

Student
Aug 15, 2020
no celebration, usually people i know in real life dont ask and dont really care, so i have never celebrated one, even if it happens i wldnt like it, i dont like to be the center of attention in such a way

Reactions: Skathon
LetzteAusfahrt

LetzteAusfahrt

Swiss gay, will definitely ctb on October 10th
Jun 27, 2020
Interesting question

During one of my last therapy talks we came up with the topic of a birthday party. The therapist then told me to tell how I felt on my birthdays.

I thought for a while and couldn't give her an answer. I can't remember a single birthday. They certainly took place, but I no longer know anything about it, I suppressed it

I'm 52 !

• Love
Reactions: searchingfreedom
C

Circles

Visionary
Sep 3, 2018
Well not much I don't think birthdays are special anyway I hate them cause it makes me even more depressed how I almost naively expect it to a great day for once but it never is. My mom is the only one who cares enough to celebrate it, she usually takes me out to eat which is good enough for me as long as she doesn't get the waiter's to sing happy birthday to me ugh. Every birthday for the past 4 years I've wished for only one thing and that is to just die. I wish I could kill myself on my birthday though I won't cause of my mom, but I'm going to wish for it again in 3 days.

• Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, Weeping Garbage Can and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
A

alexit

Mage
Jun 3, 2020
I have been alone on my birthday almost every time since I was 14. That's 25 years. I was born before Christmas when people have other plans. Same for NYE.

• Aww..
Reactions: ImsooDone1N
almost_dead

almost_dead

Arcanist
Aug 7, 2020
by crying all day - in shower , in bed

• Hugs
Escargot Shorts

Escargot Shorts

Tears-of-a-Clown Ass Bitch
Sep 26, 2018
usually pretty good, i make it a week long thing. sometimes a friend will stop by (given current circumstances, someone just hung out w/ me at the bottom of my porch after presenting me w/ a nice gift), and i get a bunch of messages. i think someone is handmaking me a present and sent it out the other day so i'm really excited about it. i see my family and we have a dinner at home and i have to assure them they don't have to get me anything (i'm really hard to shop for anyway because i don't want for much) at my old job we'd spend lunch celebrating and they'd order a cake the birthday person would request. i just started a new one so idk how they'll do things or if i'll find out next year lol

• Hugs
Caspers

Caspers

Lost
Jun 23, 2020
My only irl friends are family friends I've known since I was a kid, so it's having them come over and my birthday wish is that I will die soon. Mine's coming up (October) and I'm wondering whether it will be a lockdown birthday. Won't make a difference either way.

• Hugs