Feb 16, 2020
I hope they are better. :smiling:

• Hugs
Reactions: BitterlyAlive, Stick, Ghost2211 and 2 others
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
My day was ok. Went to group therapy (there was 4 people missing) and then went back home. Was feeling really suicidal earlier, but now, it's ok. Still feeling in a ctb mood though

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: BitterlyAlive, Mgl91, Stick and 1 other person
Deathbydemo

Deathbydemo

Mage
Feb 15, 2020
Not great. I feel like I'm going completely insane. Keep messaging my ex - which resulted in being blocked. It's been a hard few months, and it continues to spiral and get worse.
Same question to you OP - how are you today?

• Love
  • Hugs
VIBRITANNIA

VIBRITANNIA

lelouch. any pronouns. pfp is by pixiv id 3217872.
Aug 10, 2020
i'm doing alright. bored as always, but i've had worse days.

i hope you're doing alright, op.

• Love
Busoccupant

Busoccupant

Aug 18, 2020
I'm thinking everyday about applying for a job which I was offered time ago. I'm 0 motivated obviously and I know it won't make me happy, just the opposite. However, I need to do something and force myself to do things and then decide whether life's over for me or not

• Love
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
I'm doing OK today, thanks for asking. Just been trying to keep myself busy studying languages and watching things on YouTube. Hope the rest of you guys had a better day ❤️

• Love
Reactions: Mgl91, Stick, TimeToBiteTheDust and 2 others
shadow7891

shadow7891

Aug 17, 2020
same shit different day. loneliness, depressed, unemployed and heartbroken.

• Love
Reactions: Deathbydemo, Mgl91, Stick and 2 others
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
I'm thinking everyday about applying for a job which I was offered time ago. I'm 0 motivated obviously and I know it won't make me happy, just the opposite. However, I need to do something and force myself to do things and then decide whether life's over for me or not
I also need to do that too. I'm gonna attempt to do college for my bachelor's this time and if it doesn't go good, I'm gonna seriously look into ctb. I'm not a very motivated person myself.

Reactions: Stick, Busoccupant and Huntfish34
T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
Like Bugs right now

8120b74fdf2c5d31a04901bec3d0684a

• Love
Reactions: Mgl91, Deleted member 18655, Stick and 1 other person
Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
Cool pic of ol Bugs ! Lol. I like that. -. My day was alright I suppose, fairly slow at work.. but my Boss' didn't piss me the Fck off for a change so I can't really complain. Just ate a Xan, bout to smoke, drink a beer And .. Enjoy these storms rollin ' through ❤️. Much love guys,. Be Safe.

• Love
Reactions: Mgl91, Stick and TimeToBiteTheDust
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Busy, exhausting, but overall ok.

• Love
Reactions: Mgl91, Huntfish34 and Stick
OnlyTheWind

OnlyTheWind

Serena / Meatball head
Aug 29, 2020
Got a call from someone I barely kept in touch with who wants to be friendly with me again. Needless to say, this is interfering with my plan to ctb and now another person will be affected by it. Fuck.

• Hugs
  • Love
Vault of Memories

Vault of Memories

A temporary being in a temporary world
Mar 24, 2020
Same as every other.

• Love
Stick

Stick

Experienced
Aug 31, 2020
Wasteful more or less. I forgot to set up a therapy appointment again because I woke up too late but ah well.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Mgl91, Huntfish34 and 1 other person
Deleted member 18655

Deleted member 18655

Enlightened
Jun 4, 2020
Today's not a good day. Maybe tomorrow...

How about you, @Mgl91 ?

• Love
Reactions: Mgl91, Stick and Huntfish34
Mgl91

Mgl91

Nothing is real
Feb 16, 2020
best . my sn arrived but since that day my children have come to see me. are those signs of the universe without explanation. I can see them and very often, that makes me very happy. I'm only worried about being unemployed, money is a problem

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34 and BitterlyAlive
BasedGod

BasedGod

Break the chains
Aug 13, 2018
Been traveling the U.S. by car for the past few months. Finally stopped back in my hometown for a month to build money back up. Already dont want to be here and tons of bad memories are starting to float back.

• Love
Reactions: Huntfish34, BitterlyAlive and Mgl91
BitterlyAlive

BitterlyAlive

---
Apr 8, 2020
Tired. Been playing Animal Crossing all day because it keeps my mind busy... Had a friend visit my town and she really liked it.

I also got one errand done. I was planning on doing more, but I was being lazy yesterday. Maybe today I'll get around to the others.
Did you decide to apply for it?
Been traveling the U.S. by car for the past few months. Finally stopped back in my hometown for a month to build money back up. Already dont want to be here and tons of bad memories are starting to float back.
That's pretty cool. What's been your favorite state to travel to/through?
best . my sn arrived but since that day my children have come to see me. are those signs of the universe without explanation. I can see them and very often, that makes me very happy. I'm only worried about being unemployed, money is a problem
I'm glad that your SN arrived, should you plan on using it. And it's great that you got to see your kids! :hug:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Huntfish34
BitterlyAlive

BitterlyAlive

---
Apr 8, 2020
Not yet. Just thought about it.
I used to play Animal crossing, by the way. Videogames always have helped me a lot
Animal Crossing is very soothing. Best of luck with whatever you decide, mate! :hug: :hug:

W3akCr3atur3

W3akCr3atur3

Empty and hollow
Aug 3, 2020
Not too bad except I'll have to be in society again very soon. Idk how can I handle it. I am antisocial af. Even realizing how soon it will be gave me pretty bad anxiety.