• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

deathslament

Student
Mar 16, 2024
Well, we came from two bio men:
Janus and Cadox. Love the penises.
Explains the lack of navels.

• Wow
Reactions: sserafim
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

The drip finally stops
Oct 21, 2023
The things is, everyone wonders where the fuck we came from and why we are here. Existential crises are common and religion mainly came about as a means of trying to explain why we exist and to help us cope with it.

Oliver

Oliver

Experienced
Feb 28, 2024
A thing that has always boggled me about all this "spiritual awakening" and being "enlightened" kind of talk is that if the purpose for us humans is to become more spiritually "awake" and receive a higher state of mental clearance, then why do we decay (aging) and by then unavoidably end up becoming weaker both mentally and physically with time? We always hear about this "become better with time" and become "mentally stronger" with time etc. yet our brain is literally rotting away with time - causing it break down and give us horrible diseases such as Alzheimers, Parkinson etc. That really doesn't seem to correspond with all this "healing" stuff imo. Like, if we don't die by suicide, then our faith is most likely to end op with a broken down Alzheimers-brain in some nursing home while wearing diapers - how much "spiritual awakening" is there in an end like that? Doesn't make sense to me...

• Informative
Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

I believe in Sunset Limited
Jul 29, 2019
Due to the nature of this universe, nothing can escape the pattern of causality. Something cannot come into being from nothing. If they exist, the rules outside the universe must be very different.

• Informative
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that's just me
Sep 13, 2023
Due to the nature of this universe, nothing can escape the pattern of causality. Something cannot come into being from nothing. If they exist, the rules outside the universe must be very different.
Wdym? What do you think was before the Big Bang then?