Gaga786

Gaga786

The Odds Are Never In My favour
May 3, 2020
This world is inundated with suffering. Majority of the people live under this bubble–which explains how life is this amazing place, if only they could imagine that right now there are millions of people suffering, dying of hunger, being tortured in the most painful ways imaginable, living in confined places in some of the dirtiest slums in countries. To think of the endless agony that is being experienced throughout history. Right now the reality is being showcased thanks to cameras and social media, but imagine when even that wasn't present. I just go crazy thinking that there have been actual cases of people being buried alive, working as slaves in deplorable conditions, maids and other horrific aspects. This is the reality of the world and no matter how much toxic positivity people want to use, this is going to be the reality of the human species. Yet people downplay these things, thinking that they don't exist. Everyone is turning a blind eye towards these issues. Seeing the world for how it is makes me want to CTB

• Love
Reactions: sserafim, redeyepiranha, _Minsk and 4 others
W

Werewolf.

Student
May 28, 2021
What baffles me more is that people are so hell-bent on having children despite seeing how much suffering there is on this planet. Especially in my culture / religion are people obsessed with having children. When someone is pregnant, they call it "happy news." I get disgusted, I call it "terrible news." I don't want to contribute to the cycle of suffering. Life isn't beautiful.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: sserafim, stingy cherry, Lost in a Dream and 4 others
Gaga786

Gaga786

May 3, 2020
What baffles me more is that people are so hell-bent on having children despite seeing how much suffering there is on this planet. Especially in my culture / religion are people obsessed with having children. When someone is pregnant, they call it "happy news." I get disgusted, I call it "terrible news." I don't want to contribute to the cycle of suffering. Life isn't beautiful.
Exactly.Im like shocked

Reactions: Werewolf.
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
This world truly is such a hellish and repulsive place, I could never see it as being desirable having the ability to exist here. Existence truly is just senseless cruelty and endless suffering that is experienced so unnecessarily and continues to repeat in a cycle, it disturbs me how there is unlimited potential to be tortured as long as one exists here. To me existence is a curse and the existence of life in the first place was such a tragic, horrific mistake.

Reactions: sserafim
W

Werewolf.

Student
May 28, 2021
Exactly.Im like shocked
I wish there were more people with your mindset in my community. Perhaps then I could have lived a better life (read: less lonesome). I am condemned to a lifetime of loneliness simply because I don't want children and not having children is off-putting for any woman from my cultural or religious background. In our communities, parental consent is necessary when it comes to marriages, so if a prospect says he does not want to have children then he is faster out of there than you can say "goodbye." I wish people would see the bigger picture, but all they want to have are "mini-me"s. I would not mind to adopt, but they want biological children only. Sad. Instead of being selfish, why not adopt an orphan in need of parents? Oh well.. Such is life.

Reactions: Gaga786
HAL 9000

HAL 9000

Heading toward Jupiter
Aug 3, 2023
Next time you mention one of the abhorrent things existence/humanity has to offer watch intently at how people attempt to change the subject or fidget with something within arm's reach. Without the mental gymnastics they wouldn't be able to contend with reality at all.

• Yay!
W

Werewolf.

Student
May 28, 2021
Next time you mention one of the abhorrent things existence/humanity has to offer watch intently at how people attempt to change the subject or fidget with something within arm's reach. Without the mental gymnastics they wouldn't be able to contend with reality at all.
The coping mechanisms are all they have. Take that away and an existential crisis would kick in. Haha.

• Yay!
Reactions: sserafim, Lost in a Dream and HAL 9000
Gaga786

Gaga786

May 3, 2020
I wish there were more people with your mindset in my community. Perhaps then I could have lived a better life (read: less lonesome). I am condemned to a lifetime of loneliness simply because I don't want children and not having children is off-putting for any woman from my cultural or religious background. In our communities, parental consent is necessary when it comes to marriages, so if a prospect says he does not want to have children then he is faster out of there than you can say "goodbye." I wish people would see the bigger picture, but all they want to have are "mini-me"s. I would not mind to adopt, but they want biological children only. Sad. Instead of being selfish, why not adopt an orphan in need of parents? Oh well.. Such is life.
Yeah, it just sucks. I live in a quite religious country with high levels of population so there are a lot of births. Just saddens me seeing people bringing more life into this planet

• Aww..
W

Werewolf.

Student
May 28, 2021
Yeah, it just sucks. I live in a quite religious country with high levels of population so there are a lot of births. Just saddens me seeing people bringing more life into this planet
Your user title is highly appropriate in this context as well. The odds are never in our favor. The majority of people would never change their views, sadly.

Gaga786

Gaga786

May 3, 2020
Your user title is highly appropriate in this context as well. The odds are never in our favor. The majority of people would never change their views, sadly.
Yeah. Unfortunately, thats true

W

Werewolf.

Student
May 28, 2021
Yeah. Unfortunately, thats true
If you don't mind saying, which country are you from? If you don't want to say it publicly, feel free to PM. I personally live in the Netherlands but my family immigrated here in the 1970s from Asia.

Gaga786

Gaga786

May 3, 2020
If you don't mind saying, which country are you from? If you don't want to say it publicly, feel free to PM. I personally live in the Netherlands but my family immigrated here in the 1970s from Asia.
Sure, I have no problem. Pakistan

• Wow
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Most people just stick their head in the sand. They'd just rather not think about it. Some people- probably most people are aware of it and feel kind of bad- although, not bad enough to modify their own behaviour to make other creatures and people's lives better. How many of us still consume animal products? How many buy cheap clothing and commodities without thinking too deeply about how it is made? Sadly, as a species we survive by exploiting other things and we just accept it because that's what everybody does. I agree though, it's not morally fun being human and knowing how much damage we do.

• Love
Reactions: sserafim, HAL 9000 and Gaga786
W

Werewolf.

Student
May 28, 2021
Sure, I have no problem. Pakistan
Kya baat hai. Phir to aap ko bilkul samaj aagya hai meray baatein. Excuse my rusty conversational skills, I'm not fluent.

Gaga786

Gaga786

May 3, 2020
Kya baat hai. Phir to aap ko bilkul samaj aagya hai meray baatein. Excuse my rusty conversational skills, I'm not fluent.
Haha, Jee moujey samhaj aagaya.

• Yay!