• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

W

Wait-Bus

Student
Sep 20, 2022
My choice is hanging and moves back and forth between partial and full suspension. It's the method I have always considered ever since my first attemp when I was a teenager - now a very long time ago.

But to be honest, I am not sure why I prefer this method. I have thought about other approaches like jumping, or asphyxication or drowning but none of the them really resonate with me.

Maybe there is greater certainty about hanging. The success rates appear really high. Or is there a greater sense of control. Or maybe that's just the most common image of suicide in the media. It is the second most form of suicide after firearms in many countries.

I am curious about why others have chosen a certain path. Maybe it will provide some insight on my chosen route to CTB.

Thank you ahead for any comments.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I've always thought about ctb by hanging mostly because it's easily accessible for me. It does scare me as a method and it's certainly not ideal. I personally have limited access to methods. Planning our death can be unnecessarily difficult and complicated. Of course I wish it wasn't so hard to reach eternal peace and freedom from this life, it's unfair how it has to be difficult. I hate how we live in a world that tries to deny us a peaceful exit.

• Hugs
Reactions: Suicidebydeath
H

Hope:-)

Enlightened
Jul 3, 2022
SN. It's accessible for me and the only method I understand other than N. I would prefer N but I have cognitive issues and can't navigate the darkweb.

• Love
Reactions: Wasabi and Wait-Bus
thebunny

thebunny

be what they fear.
Aug 19, 2022
i wanted to choose a peaceful way out—i mean, don't we all?

my first option is OD'ing on some fent or any strong opiates, but they're not really that accessible in my country. so, i opted for something more accessible.

upon hours of intensive researching, i found that SN and N are the way to go, but I chose SN since it's easy to get here along with the other drugs that are needed.

i didn't opt for hanging, jumping, or drowning since they all scare me and i feel like my SI would be harder to fight with those methods. i admire you for your bravery on choosing such method. i do wish you all the best on your ctb endeavours.

DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
The yew; I chose it because I believe it rivals nembutal in terms of peacefulness, speed, and reliability. Though over the years, I feel that with its symbolism and how connected I am with the plant, I feel it's a method that's meant for me, my destiny.
IMG 6208

• Love
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra
W

Wait-Bus

Student
Sep 20, 2022
i wanted to choose a peaceful way out—i mean, don't we all?

my first option is OD'ing on some fent or any strong opiates, but they're not really that accessible in my country. so, i opted for something more accessible.

upon hours of intensive researching, i found that SN and N are the way to go, but I chose SN since it's easy to get here along with the other drugs that are needed.

i didn't opt for hanging, jumping, or drowning since they all scare me and i feel like my SI would be harder to fight with those methods. i admire you for your bravery on choosing such method. i do wish you all the best on your ctb endeavours.
Thank you for your comments - very much appreciated.

I am not sure if bravery has anything to my chosen method. It just seems to fit, which is hard for me to explain. It's one of the reason why I am asking this question - to get some insight on how we all choose our methods.

• Hugs
Reactions: Zhendou and thebunny
T

TheManIllNeverBe

Aug 3, 2022
I have chosen an exit bag and inert gas, though since discovering this site I'm looking into getting a SCBA mask to replace the bag, as the mask seems like a more reliable way to go. As with many of us here, I am looking for a peaceful way out and N has always felt just a little too far out of reach, though it would be my first choice if it weren't illegal and so hard to get. I've been into working on my own cars for a long time, and in doing so I learned how to weld many years ago. That means I'm comfortable with gas cylinders, regulators, etc, which helped me to settle on gas and a bag/mask.

• Hugs
Reactions: locked*n*loaded and Wait-Bus
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
My choice is hanging and moves back and forth between partial and full suspension. It's the method I have always considered ever since my first attemp when I was a teenager - now a very long time ago.

But to be honest, I am not sure why I prefer this method. I have thought about other approaches like jumping, or asphyxication or drowning but none of the them really resonate with me.

Maybe there is greater certainty about hanging. The success rates appear really high. Or is there a greater sense of control. Or maybe that's just the most common image of suicide in the media. It is the second most form of suicide after firearms in many countries.

I am curious about why others have chosen a certain path. Maybe it will provide some insight on my chosen route to CTB.

Thank you ahead for any comments.
For my method, I prefer sn, as the method is relatively easy, cost-effective, and painless. Therefore, sn will be my preferred method, with a 45 derringer as back up should both doses of sn fail. Naturally, I am taking pains to be certain of success in the matter, studying all materials presented herein!

KQuotientW

KQuotientW

404: Reason to live not found
Jul 17, 2022
Charcoal is easiest to get where I live. Stalker often cuts the lock on my letterbox and steals my mail, so I can't have anything sent to me. I live off (electricity) grid and know how to light a fire, so getting charcoal started with kindling is no trouble.

No one suspects anything, for some reason, when they've seen that I have several bags of charcoal. Even though I live off grid and in the bush, I don't usually use charcoal as I have plenty of wood on my property. I still think it's funny that no one has asked me why I have a stack of charcoal bags sitting in a corner.

I have a couple of these 3 tier trolleys (pictured) from Kmart (Australia) that I intend to use to hold the charcoal. I will light it outside, then bring it inside when it's stopped smoking and is glowing. I've sealed off windows and gaps with caulk and Gaffa (cloth) tape which holds better than duct tape. 20220917 201309
I have some alcohol and sleeping pills that I will take right before I bring the trolleys of glowing charcoal inside.

This method is the easiest for me in my situation. I hope to do this tomorrow night. Hopefully, no unexpected visitors turn up. My only issue is that they'll try to bury me in the local cemetery and I hate this town. Not that I'll be needing my body anymore, though. Worst place I've ever lived. I just want to go in my sleep or fall unconscious and die.

No heavy rain forecast for tomorrow, so far. We've had rain to the point of flooding in some parts of the state. So much rain has made it more difficult given that the charcoal must be lit outside then brought inside. I've been holding out until there's a break in the weather.

My bathroom has a solid concrete floor. BBQs have been too difficult to get at the moment with supply chain problems, so these trolleys will suffice and any falling ash won't set the place on fire. I don't want to burn to death.

• Love
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra