S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Married and still alone. My wife is on a whole other wavelength than me, but then I've also supported her ambitions and goals. The other night she implied that because I have no friends and no family members, I get down often, and that I don't make enough at times, that I'm a loser. A bit of tough love for someone that already has dealt with tough love from others doesn't make me feel any better, but only confirms the self-loathing validation in my head that they all resent me in some form.

• Hugs
Reactions: Zebedee, Élégie, OblivionSeeker and 5 others
D

Desi

Student
Aug 16, 2019
I've seen my mother scorn my father a lot. And, in my head, i was thinking "you didn't do better than finding this man, what makes you think you deserve better ? At least he's here, he provides and doesn't harm anyone"
i always hated this situation

Ghostly

Ghostly

Student
Nov 21, 2020
family is too embarrassed by me to be around me or speak to me, no friends

Reactions: OblivionSeeker and Desi
F

FinalDestination

Here lies my hopes and dreams
Mar 10, 2020
Only have immediate family but we aren't particularly close and school friends who I'm not so much in contact with expect the occasional 'how are you' which even that doesn't happen much.

Reactions: Pisceslilith
Moose.000

Moose.000

"Everything is meaningless" ~King Solomon
Apr 10, 2021
Physically, I'm never alone. Always surrounded by friends and family. Mentally; trapped alone in a fog battling depression and suicide demons 24 hours a day. Chemical imbalances are alive, well and deadly.

Reactions: Pisceslilith
TicoDK

TicoDK

May 14, 2020
I have all my family and friends but that's all I will have, its all I had since the 90s.
This world is just too much for me, I'm not fit to play this game.
I can never be with the one I love because I'm just garbage and gonna be trashed pretty soon.

alown

alown

soon in the other reality where we come from ༄
Mar 13, 2021
well in reality we come here alone and we go alone during this simulation that is existence.

we are all alone, around us is only illusion, the environment, the entities, whether they are human, celestial animals or insects.

I think our best friend can be ourselves, you can try to imagine an imaginary friend, that's what I do sometimes.

the matrix is so made, even people who are surrounded by family and friends are alone, and will end up alone.

du2497

du2497

Mar 17, 2020
Only talk to family and one friend from high school. Last girlfriend was 9 years ago now, that's about it. I live in a big city, but I feel completely out of place.

P

Phoenix

Student
Feb 27, 2021
So alone that when I ctb my very small family will be the only ones to even notice I've gone

• Hugs
Reactions: alown
Hibernation

Hibernation

Nervous
Feb 21, 2020
I have my family, i have my daughter I have a job I am happy with. I'm not alone. I'm pretty numb from antidepressants but everyday I just wish I was dead. I've had some pretty one sided friendships it's mainly me failing to put the effort in because I get treat like shit by people and I tend to think everyone hates me. I feel odd most of the time like I don't fit in anywhere. I just have these feelings sometimes to step in front of a car or jump of a bridge or the other night just to hang myself from the stairs. I work, see family and go home and that's it but it doesn't really bother me. I think I can put on a pretty convincing act that I'm OK but I'm not.

E

elyayamama

Apr 17, 2020
I've been abandoned by everyone I've ever loved. My father moved 800 miles away. My sister is even farther. My mom is a minute away but doesn't check up on me. No friends. I have a cat.

Bullit

Bullit

Mage
May 6, 2021
Alone? EXTREMELY!!!!!!!!!!!! Its what I wanted,or so I thought. Wish i could ctb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
I'm alone as you possibly could be. I only have my mother to talk to every 2-3 days. Every single day I live alone. I never speak out loud. I will be 29 this year and I cannot function properly.