• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

enduringwinter

enduringwinter

flower, water
Jun 20, 2024
There currently seems to be signs of pipe/drainage issues where I live. The issue is with city pipes and the building, I can't do anything about it and the bodies in charge are totally useless and hostile. Even though everything is outrageously expensive.

Back in 2022, in addition to all my usual struggles, I lost my job, had to lie to my family about it and then a sewage overflow incident (imagine that scene in the movie Parasite) drove me out of my home and I had to couchsurf for half a year after. It was the worst traumatic time, I can't even recount what went through my head, I think it affected my brain forever.

I don't want a repeat of that. I actually lost my first batch of SN during that. I don't think I'd even have enough sanity left to CTB if something like that happened now. I hate this country and everything in my life that led me to this place.

• Hugs
Reactions: MyTimeIsUp and itsalittlecold
M

MyTimeIsUp

I often wonder if there is an afterlife, do you?
Feb 27, 2024
I'm sorry you're going through this again, sounds really fucking hard.

There must be someone higher up you can go to. There is always someone higher up. I know it's exhausting, but sometimes if you keep being a pest, things will get done. Shit, I know, but unfortunately that is sometimes the only way.

I hope things ease a bit for you soon

Reactions: enduringwinter
enduringwinter

enduringwinter

flower, water
Jun 20, 2024
I'm sorry you're going through this again, sounds really fucking hard.

There must be someone higher up you can go to. There is always someone higher up. I know it's exhausting, but sometimes if you keep being a pest, things will get done. Shit, I know, but unfortunately that is sometimes the only way.

I hope things ease a bit for you soon
Thank you for sympathising with me, it means a lot. I really hope so too

• Hugs
Reactions: MyTimeIsUp