• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

NotTheStatusQuo

NotTheStatusQuo

May 10, 2018
Forgive me if this has been discussed somewhere, but is there a consensus on this method of suicide? Say you took the cord from an appliance, cut it, taped one stripped wire to your chest, beside your heart, and the other on the opposite side of your heart then plugged it in. Would this stop your heart?

Is there a better place to place the wires to make sure it goes through the heart? And what would this feel like? Lots of pain? Quick death or slow?

Reactions: Cyanide
Bouts of depression

Bouts of depression

Apr 28, 2018
An independent car jumper should work. Going to hurt like hell though. I've been electrocuted before, though only to a small degree. I could not let go of the wire and I had to get hit with a 2x4 to let go of it. I don't know how much current was in there but it hurt bad. Though, ramp that up a good bit to be something that can turn over a truck's engine rather than something to annoy cows and it should go quicker.

You will be awake, you will be able to think, your heart will stop and you will die from lack of oxygen to your brain. Not fun. But it should work.

If anyone wants to pick at my story, yes a typical electric fence pulses current. So while it will make you hold it, it will stop and you can release before it kicks on again. It was broken, that was our purpose in fiddling with the damn fence in the first place. I was told the thing was off. It wasn't. Old me now knows to check electricity when it should be off to make sure it is actually off before grabbing it.

I wouldn't choose to go out by electricity. But it will work if you are desperate. I'd jump from somewhere high with my hands in my pockets and aim for my head first.

Good luck!

NotTheStatusQuo

NotTheStatusQuo

May 10, 2018
An independent car jumper should work. Going to hurt like hell though. I've been electrocuted before, though only to a small degree. I could not let go of the wire and I had to get hit with a 2x4 to let go of it. I don't know how much current was in there but it hurt bad. Though, ramp that up a good bit to be something that can turn over a truck's engine rather than something to annoy cows and it should go quicker.

You will be awake, you will be able to think, your heart will stop and you will die from lack of oxygen to your brain. Not fun. But it should work.

What about rigging up some kind of contraption that delivers a short pulse of electricity rather than something sustained. Would that lower the pain? Is the pain from the experience of the electricity or from the heart being stopped? Or both? Does it hurt to be in that state of heart failure waiting to die from lack of oxygen?

wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
what outer ways can you stop your heart? i want to find a way to stop my heart?

E

Elaina

May 16, 2018
This method would hurt a lot. One thing that is interesting is that no one knows what factors makes a person survive an electrical shock/ die. Another thing that can stop your heart in a painful way is propranolol, a common anxiety drug that can be prescribed to you. However, looking up the dosages to kill varies greatly from person to person so it's fairly unpredictable.

ImNotBatman

ImNotBatman

Student
May 9, 2018
Electricity is not a fun way to go. Period. They used it for executions, and despite the claims of "its painless", why did they think many people were dead, stopped the electricity, and the people started screaming? Nah bro. Go play with lightning if you want, lol. That may shock you to death. Otherwise electricity of lower voltage or amperage will kill you and itll hurt the entire time youre dying.