• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Studio84

Studio84

Archangel
Sep 7, 2020
Hey @DocNo, how you doing today, you still got the blue's?

• Hugs
Reactions: DocNo
Studio84

Studio84

Archangel
Sep 7, 2020
i guess i am better. the blues got me now. ^^
Good to hear my friend... I don't know if you find this stuff interesting but I watch some short documentaries about this guy last year.... Very interesting story about him going to the crossroads and selling his soul to the devil.

DocNo

DocNo

whatever
Oct 30, 2020
Good to hear my friend... I don't know if you find this stuff interesting but I watch some short documentaries about this guy last year.... Very interesting story about him going to the crossroads and selling his soul to the devil.

reminds of the guy in "o brother, where are thou" who sold his soul to the devil to play the guitar really good.

• Love
Reactions: Studio84
Studio84

Studio84

Archangel
Sep 7, 2020
reminds of the guy in "o brother, where are thou" who sold his soul to the devil to play the guitar really good.

Yeah its pretty similar story,I think that characters based on a real life musician also... That's pretty much the story of Robert Johnson. He wasn't so talented, he left town, supposedly sold his soul, came back and blew everybody away by how good his guitar skills had become, seemingly over night!

• Love
DocNo

DocNo

whatever
Oct 30, 2020
Yeah its pretty similar story,I think that characters based on a real life musician also... That's pretty much the story of Robert Johnson. He wasn't so talented, he left town, supposedly sold his soul, came back and blew everybody away by how good his guitar skills had become, seemingly over night!

crazy stuff :D

• Love
Reactions: Studio84
DocNo

DocNo

whatever
Oct 30, 2020
and back to the roots of hip hop cause i yesterday stumbled over a grandmaster flash classic.

as i did write a while ago in the music mega thread when i was posting buffalo gals.
i did hear it for the first time as a 12 or 13 year old and it made my head explode ^^

Last edited: