• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
I used to be scared of the idea of being diagnosed with cancer one day, but since I have depression, it changed. And now I have the proof thatI'm not just talking crazy, but I actually dream about it.
It may seem controversial and disrespectful to others who have cancer and it destroyed their lives but that's what makes me feel like it's fair. I want to die and I cant seem to do it myself, I'm losing hope that I'll ever be fully ready. And cancer is a great excuse to kill myself! I might very much do it in such scenario. No one will blame me. And there are so many innocent people who die from cancer every single day and they want to live!

Recently, I've started the diagnosis process for my eye and yesterday I was on MRI scan of my head. I got the scans and of course it all looks like a pulp and I'm nowhere near doctor lol, but I found some elements that kind of look like they have potential to be a tumor. I discovered later on that it's what I've been waiting for. And when I receive results and it will all be alright, I think I'd be truly disappointed. Keep your fingers crossed guys!!

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: 4everHeartBroken, cheyxnn, Sannti and 1 other person
H

hadenough58

Looking for Understanding
Mar 7, 2024
I do not have a specific terminal disease in mibd but it would be the perfect answer for me, I say this as it takes the decision out of my hands, provides a life insurance payout for my children and no stigma from judgmental people on my taking my own life.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: 4everHeartBroken and dinosavr