• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

greg ! :3

Student
Apr 7, 2024
wow, tomorrow is the day! the day ill finally ctb and be free of this bullshit. i hate almost everyone in my life, so i wont miss most of the people i know. well, i guess this is a happy ending for me! this is quite scary, but i NEED to be free. i am writing a diary for my final days.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: iloverachel, maneose, m4rius and 6 others
karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Mage
Mar 25, 2024
wow, tomorrow is the day! the day ill finally ctb and be free of this bullshit. i hate almost everyone in my life, so i wont miss most of the people i know. well, i guess this is a happy ending for me! this is quite scary, but i NEED to be free. i am writing a diary for my final days.
I'm happy for you! What's your method? I'm not staying any longer I just have to go

Yuki_03

Yuki_03

I really can't take it
Aug 9, 2023
Is it hard to do that? Like where one should put the rope I know I can't find area in my house
I am using my wardrobe (it has a metal bar)
CONGRATS!!!!! I will be ctb in a similar method probably this week. Just have to find the right moment. I don't think I will make much noise (I'm taping my mouth just in case) I'm sorry that you hated almost everyone in your life, but may you find peace in the other side! Good luck!!!

Reactions: karmaisabitch
karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Mage
Mar 25, 2024

CONGRATS!!!!! I will be ctb in a similar method probably this week. Just have to find the right moment. I don't think I will make much noise (I'm taping my mouth just in case) I'm sorry that you hated almost everyone in your life, but may you find peace in the other side! Good luck!!!
Are you taking something to calm you down or you're just strong? Just to think about this method my hands start shaking

• Hugs
Reactions: Yuki_03
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you find the freedom you search for, best of luck.

• Love
Reactions: iloverachel, YosemiteGrrl, karmaisabitch and 1 other person
shantyizlit

shantyizlit

Really, what was the point?
Jul 7, 2023
im also very hype for my ctb, mostly because I have saved up a decent amount of money that I will all splurge on hard drugs on the last few days before going out, but also just leaving this place seems so awesome, the mystery; where do I go?!

Yuki_03

Yuki_03

I really can't take it
Aug 9, 2023
Are you taking something to calm you down or you're just strong? Just to think about this method my hands start shaking
I am very happy with death, it is like an old friend to me. I am not strong (quite the opposite, I am pretty much a coward and weak), but it is familiarity that gives me comfort. I have no attachment to life, I wish for the end. The method is quite brutal, but if done correctly, in 30 seconds everything should be alright.

If you really need it, benzos (whoch I think you don't have), alcohol or others might help. But being happy with the end and being more or less satisfied with your life that you "leave" are generally the best ways to leave the fear for death.

Reactions: karmaisabitch
karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Mage
Mar 25, 2024
I am very happy with death, it is like an old friend to me. I am not strong (quite the opposite, I am pretty much a coward and weak), but it is familiarity that gives me comfort. I have no attachment to life, I wish for the end. The method is quite brutal, but if done correctly, in 30 seconds everything should be alright.

If you really need it, benzos (whoch I think you don't have), alcohol or others might help. But being happy with the end and being more or less satisfied with your life that you "leave" are generally the best ways to leave the fear for death.
I feel you I'm the same after I lost my son I basically have nothing left in life but I need to just do it I guess I'm not scared from pain I just don't want to change my mind last minute

• Love
Reactions: Yuki_03

Student
Apr 7, 2024

Thanks!

• Hugs
Reactions: iloverachel and Yuki_03