• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

thedaywillcome

thedaywillcome

I will leave soon
Apr 2, 2022
My homosexuality has horrible genetic background. The core cause a deletion of Immp2l(cnv). Additional I have a very very rare de novo mutation of this RARB gene. There is a insert G in this RARB gene, this entire gene us franshifted. I only have one single RARB gene which functions. This results in a higher adoptic rate in putamen and caudatus durung fetal phase.

Its the STRIATUM(mostly) which generates the feeling of gender identity and sexual orientation.

They did a sequencing study on gender dysphoria and this RYR3 gene was mutated in ftm transgender. This RYR3 gene is very much expressed in the STRIATUM.
6C0A6F2B 6AB5 444D 8897 161DB2D297CE

you cant find me

you cant find me

youre not going in circles, its a downward spiral
Nov 21, 2021
Why is it horrible? Does the genetic change cause any health problems?

Tiberius85

Tiberius85

Aug 21, 2022
I don't understand what you want to say... on the bigger picture, though: what's the actual issue at hand here? Being homosexual? As in a sense, that is something bad?

Honestly, it's not. What does it even mean being "homosexual" these days? So many supposedly straight men, married, with kids, like to take it up the bum or get their ding-dong worked on by dudes. I can tell you stories....

It's all just relieve for an inherently human urge. Nothing more, nothing less. The body doesn't mind how the relive comes about it.

So, enjoy whatever way you get to satisfy your human urges.

TransilvanianHunger

TransilvanianHunger

Grave with a view...
Jan 22, 2023
Without getting into the "horrible" aspect, the claim seems to be based on a single study by Yang et al, published in 2017, called Genomic Characteristics of Gender Dysphoria Patients and Identification of Rare Mutations in RYR3 Gene.

This study looked at the genomic sequencing of 13 Han Chinese transgender individuals to look for "rare genetic variants" that could be significant contributors to gender dysphoria. They found the RYR3 mutation in three of the 13 individuals studied. To quote the authors themselves:

This study also has some limitations. First, because the subjects were of Han Chinese origin, the results cannot be generalized to all populations. Second, the study was performed in only 9 FtMs and 4 MtFs. Therefore, similar studies using larger numbers of patients are necessary.

The findings of this study are, at best, a genetic curiosity found in a tiny population sample. It's important to always keep in mind that correlation is not causation, even more so when talking about studies like this one. Making absolute claims about subjects as complex as human sexuality and gender using this type of material as "supporting evidence" is not something one should be doing, especially without some deeper understanding of how the science works or what the article actually means.

melancholyc418

melancholyc418

Feb 7, 2023
Sexuality imo is a spectrum from how you are raised. People have propensity to different orientations from both genetics and environmental factors. The television can create fetishes in people like inflation fetish or something out there like that.

suicaedere

suicaedere

inevitable? - yeah, maybe it is. We'll see.
Mar 1, 2023
I don't think you can solely 'blame' genetic mutations for homosexuality/transgenderism.
Sure there are various mutations that 'play along' with gender identification and sexuality, that I am very certain about.
But to assert, that only those genetic variations are the cause seems pretty naive and clueless to me. Sorry, but not sorry.