• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
My homose

You dont see any homosexual? What a big lie.

A lot of people, strangers, policeman, pupils, has a different opinion.

Once I passed by two policeman and I got insulted by them that I would look gay. Once I wanted buy a sandwich, and I heard how the seller indirectly insulted me that I would look gay.

Once a son of my fathers friend insulted me indirectly that I would look gay.

Once I was swimmgpool then I ate there an hamburger. I brought back the things and when I turned around I heard the woman saying that I was gay. How she knew that? Because I look like that.
I also got insulted as faxxot by many people.

My homosexuality has clealy a horrible biological explanation. I have no clue what the cause is genetic? hormonal or neurobiological epigenetic(brain itself has undergone biological errors.

Have you thought it may be possible to simply accept that you are gay, maybe even look gay, and continue on with your life as a gay man who accepts himself as he is?

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
But why? Look at all the famous successful gay men who lead happy lives. No reason to dislike yourself simply for that. It's who you are so embrace that. Some of the happiest people I know are gay.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
There is high risk that I will hang myself.
I have a very successful friend who is openly gay. He has a younger boyfriend he loves, who loves him and they are leading very joyful lives as a couple. They both have good careers and have made extremely nice lives for themselves. You could do that too. I don't understand what you dislike about that, it's not something to kill yourself over.

Ch92921

Ch92921

The call of the void
Dec 29, 2018
I have a very successful friend who is openly gay. He has a younger boyfriend he loves, who loves him and they are leading very joyful lives as a couple. They both have good careers and have made extremely nice lives for themselves. You could do that too. I don't understand what you dislike about that, it's not something to kill yourself over.
Suicide stays an option.

Bootleg Astolfo

Bootleg Astolfo

Glorious Bean Plushie
Oct 12, 2020
The gays are a eugenics devellopment made by the blood semen harvesters from planet X roughly 10 000 years ago in the hopes to achieve peak performance, but instead it just made people gay, so they kinda just went ''eh, i'm sure this won't end up in thousands of years of persecution for no reason'' and left our planet. They gave us weird big sand triangles as a ''we're sorry'' and were never seen again.