A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
Stan's guide says one is to use antiemetics with the sn method. Seeing as covid19 has taken over the world, ordering anything online would be difficult to say the least.
Scouting Google didn't give me much, or at least it doesn't seem like it. Then again, mild sounding things like "boil a bunch of plums and drink the resulting liquid to deal with constipation" is a very strong thing.
I have severely underestimated the plum broth and paid the price.
With this in mind, do you think home made meto can be made? Do you know a recipe?

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Stan's guide also says that only the SN and water are necessary, all else is for comfort. The threads that gathered anecdotal accounts of successes and failures show that some don't vomit without meto, some vomit with meto. It's not important to the method.

:heart:

k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
No, you can not just make Meto from home. Any old anti-nausea remedy won't work. Just having something like ginger, for example, which does help with certain types of nausea, will not work for SN. Meto and the other drugs in that class work in a very specific way. I don't feel like going into the science behind it, but it's well documented in the guides and many other threads.

Reactions: Oneness, GoodPersonEffed and Indieblue
A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
Stan's guide also says that only the SN and water are necessary, all else is for comfort. The threads that gathered anecdotal accounts of successes and failures show that some don't vomit without meto, some vomit with meto. It's not important to the method.

:heart:
So, to clarify, just take enough sn.
Do you think it'd help if I take a ridiculous amount like 100mg?

No, you can not just make Meto from home. Any old anti-nausea remedy won't work. Just having something like ginger, for example, which does help with certain types of nausea, will not work for SN. Meto and the other drugs in that class work in a very specific way. I don't feel like going into the science behind it, but it's well documented in the guides and many other threads.
Yes, I'm no chemist so I didn't mean actually "brewing" actual meto. Something like that, though.

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020

Not necessary.

At this point I'm going to step out of the thread. There are plenty of resources, you've been active here since November, and I'm not at all trying to shame you by saying that, but your ctb is your responsibility and others can't own it for you, you don't seem to be taking the responsibility here. Please see the very first site rule under Do Not.

I sincerely wish you peace and well-being. Leaving the thread for my own peace and well-being.

Reactions: UnwillingSavior and ArtsyDrawer
k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
Well, what I was saying is there's no homebrew equivalent because the recommended drugs work very specifically. Not all antiemetic medications will work for that same reason.

Meto itself is a double whammy of sorts, because it hopefully keeps you from vomiting long enough for you to absorb the SN, and it also encourages your stomach to empty faster, which helps with quick absorption. And if you manage to find a home remedy that does both those things, my gastroparesis will thank you!

B

Bee2023

Aug 23, 2023

Yes, I'm no chemist so I didn't mean actually "brewing" actual meto. Something like that, though.
What is Meto?

B

Bee2023

Aug 23, 2023
Metoclopramide. It seems to be the most often recommended anti-nausea drug but it can have side effects so should be tested first in advance.
I see. Okay thank you. Do you know of any household items I can consume to ctb? Which causes instant death... So i dont have to suffer long.. However something that's usually available in Indian householdsšŸ™ƒ

A

Aburach

Nov 19, 2023
I see. Okay thank you. Do you know of any household items I can consume to ctb? Which causes instant death... So i dont have to suffer long.. However something that's usually available in Indian householdsšŸ™ƒ
No. I'd never advise anyone down any particular path and from what I have read, household items won't get you the results you are looking for. If things were that easy then the long threads about methods on this site woudn't be needed, sadly...

B

Bee2023

Aug 23, 2023
No. I'd never advise anyone down any particular path and from what I have read, household items won't get you the results you are looking for. If things were that easy then the long threads about methods on this site woudn't be needed, sadly...
Okay. I've read that alcohol helps before jumping. Which alcohol, and how much please advise? Hardly anyone here replies to my questions, and also please suggest what else i could take to lessen the, suffering when I jump? Although...... I don't really know where to get certain drugs from here..
Cyanide also kills instantly isn't it? And if rushed to the hospital, even then we won't be saved? But there are different kinds of cyanide. Which one would work?

Last edited: