• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
Those of you who are to depressed to have hobbies what do you tell people when they ask what your hobbies are? "I enjoy doom scrolling, staring into the void, and researching about death Chad" 🙄

• Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: Nothing87, Hollowman, the_path_of_sorrows and 7 others
LemonLimePie

LemonLimePie

Jun 24, 2024
Yeah this is relatable. People never believe me when I tell them that hobbies aren't really fun for me, they're just more work and another source of shame and failure. Even playing video games isn't fun. I just say now that I like watching tv.

Reactions: Nothing87, Ironborn, ijustwishtodie and 3 others
mrbluesky

mrbluesky

We're more ghosts than people
Jul 3, 2024
I usually give vague answers like "playing videogames" and "watching movies". It's really generic, most people do and it even helps starting a conversation. Ofc, there are those who say it's too simple and uninteresting, but I just try to ignore them, I've heard that my entire life anyways

Reactions: Nothing87, ijustwishtodie, Theresnoescape and 1 other person
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
  • Yay!
Reactions: UnrulyNightmare, jar-baby, mrbluesky and 1 other person
thealteredmind

thealteredmind

Experienced
Apr 2, 2024
Those of you who are to depressed to have hobbies what do you tell people when they ask what your hobbies are? "I enjoy doom scrolling, staring into the void, and researching about death Chad" 🙄
easy. don't be around people.

but... if they ask... just lie to them... staring into the void? tell them you like thinking about life and stuff... deep stuff you know. what happens after we die? blahblah

in my case I do have... "hobbies" but they don't feel like hobbies... more like... "uh yeah I started this musical album but only because I'm extremely bored and I don't know what else to do"

• Love
Reactions: divinemistress36
ferrie

ferrie

she/they
May 19, 2024
With those kinds of questions, I used to answer with other people's hobbies. Like if I was meeting someone new who asked what hobbies I had, I'd answer with the hobby of someone I knew growing up or at work. It would be something I knew enough about to be able to talk about it if they kept asking questions & I didn't have to face the existential dread of not having anything I actually enjoyed instead. It started feeling weird, so I stopped doing it. Now I try to talk about things I used to enjoy & it feels a lot more depressing

-nobodyknows-

-nobodyknows-

I will face my fate.
Jun 16, 2024
Hiking.

Though in all honesty a more accurate description would be wandering around aimlessly for a couple hours reflecting on my life.

Reactions: divinemistress36 and jar-baby
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
"I enjoy doom scrolling, staring into the void, and researching about death Chad" 🙄
That pretty much sums up my days :) But I tell them one of the hobbies I used to enjoy before I went numb. Anything food. eating, cooking, baking, watching cooking shows.

Reactions: Nefera, UnrulyNightmare and divinemistress36
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I just stay silent awkwardly because I'm not good at thinking of a fake answer and then acting along with it. Besides, if I were to lie about this, they'd catch me out instantly

Z-A

Z-A

Let me go
Mar 3, 2024
eating sleeping
and
repeating

DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
Hobbies? Hobbies are for more affluent people. I have been too preoccupied by mere survival for years

Reactions: mrbluesky and divinemistress36